A Construction for Clothing Sales

I am doing a simple Construction for a Clothing, Any Doubts and Support I thank you very much!
In addition to In-Game Clothing Sales, you’ll have Fun in Game

Note: I have not completed Construction completely, I will create a Forum or update here as it will be after your feedback!

Click here to see Building Images

2 Likes

Any chance you could post a link to the game?

1 Like

@RestInPotatoes
I will post it when I really finish it, any questions I will be here. :wink:

I see those textures alot where did you get them?

1 Like

@SchwarzWalde
I just took these textures from Toolbox, just textures that were mentioned there. Click here to go straight to the full Textures Part or Search for “Textures” in Toolblox

Your builds look absolutely fantastic.
I love the textures, and colors yiu used throughout your build.
However lighting was the only main issue I’ve seen. Well the lighting on the exterior looks absolutely fantastic, but inside there are a few areas that are a little too dark.
Other than the lighting issue, you’ve done an amazing job.

2 Likes

Interior lighting definitely needs some work, and the pool area could use some more in depth lighting, as its pretty flat right now. There’s also too much white in the interior, which can be very disorienting and confusing. Consider recoloring the ceiling, walls, and/or floors.

Good luck, and keep it up!

1 Like

The interior is quite plain, and in all honesty hurt my eyes to look at. Too much neon and too much white!

1 Like

Thank you all for the Support, I will Improve Lighting and some Details, Glad to be helping a lot! if there is any doubt or want me to do something just say here. :wink:

@iiMakeDaModels
Yes really, but I will decrease the Neon and the white colors will match some details, for example I will change the weather and some vision effects.

@copuni
Yes, I will improve many things and some Details, but Thanks for the Support!

@vAshinaa
Thank you so much for you support, it helps a lot for Improvements of my Development! :wink:

1 Like