A little feedback on my Thumbnail!

Hey I just need a little feedback from the community before I go posting my thumbnail for my Simulator keep in mind this is a secondary thumbnail meaning its not the first one you will see. !

[Ignore Watermark]

2 Likes

Honestly it looks great, but I would change the lighting a bit and edit the clipping in the bacon’s arms. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

I would say it needs to brighter, but it looks great!

1 Like

It does need a little more light but to make your thumbnail better you should a referee that will be holding up the hand of the winner and maybe you should add a golden belt on the winner, this is optional but it will make your game more appealing and realistic

1 Like

Does this look good??

I added a crowd changed up the lighting and gave him a belt so it looks like the bacon is scared to fight the champion :slight_smile: [Ignore Watermark]

2 Likes

Looks nice. You could add bright borders or anything you think would catch people’s attention. The lighting can be brighter too. But overall, it looks great.

1 Like

Yes it looks good but make sure you add the belt on the winner and maybe add a net around to make it seem like a real boxing match but very nice job on the lighting, keep up the good work. Make sure you get creative to attract more people to the game because of the thumbnail.

1 Like