A Peculiar Build

Greetings,
After a good time, a new post from me this time, a peculiar build that I have built all this time absent here in the forum, I haven’t finished it yet, so there won’t be many images, just main areas

Enjoy! - murjarquitecto / Time required: 2 Months

75 Likes

Wow, what a very nice building especially including the shaders which makes it cooler.
Nice work man. :star2:

7 Likes

Massive Boneworks vibes. I love the creativity of this build! The lighting, terrain, and building is all top-notch.

4 Likes

This is definitely Quality Work! what is to respect and admire :wink:

6 Likes

Brilliant! I love how the style of the stage changes suddenly, Good job!

5 Likes

That’s a really impressive build!

This is probably one of the most vibrant and well-made builds I’ve seen in a long time!

I love the aesthetic, the atmosphere really fits the whole vibe on the build. The first two images are vibrant and colorful, they are also very detailed. And all the images under them are my favorite.

I love the secret, abandoned facility kind of vibe that it’s giving off. It’s really detailed, fits the theme perfectly! It’s very well made!

I would rate this a 10/10 if I’m being honest. I have no words, well done!

4 Likes

Great job 9/10 from me. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Looks beautiful! Very good use of lightning and shaders. I like the vibes it gives. Everything is perfect. Very well detailed, colorful and creative. Amazing build man.

3 Likes

I’m getting FNAF security breach vibes for some reason. Great work!

4 Likes

Muy impresionante me gusta la iluminación y las texturas y reflejos :smiley:

2 Likes

Holy snap, a recreation of areas in FNAF: Security Breach?! You pretty much nailed the style on all of them, good job! Loving the underground sections, especially.

3 Likes

Gotta love those extra high-quality textures! You’ve done a great job here.

2 Likes

Mhm I absolutely enjoy this, well done! Super vibrant

1 Like

it looks amazing!

the top two images really look like the new fnaf game

1 Like

This is quality work, as others have said above. I love the style which is used throughout the build, some amazing work here.

1 Like

Oh, and that’s just the beginning (My late response, sorry)

1 Like

I can’t really think of that much for feedback since its wonderful, but I wonder what it could look like with more custom textures instead of premade materials like shown in the 3rd and 4th picture.
But overall really great.

The first photo seemed like the FNAF SB lobby but this is still very amazing! I love the roblox realism vibe! I also love the reflections alot

1 Like

nice fnaf security breach: roblox edition

other than that, it looks pretty cool!

1 Like

It took me a second to realize that these weren’t just screenshots from FNAF: SB. Excellent detail!