Lots of free & open-sourced games!

This is great! Definitely bookmarking this. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Jesus, the link got 1K clicks. I appreciate the support!
I’m thinking of adding some new stuff to there soon, so keep your eyes peeled!

2 Likes

Wow, 100 likes! Thanks a ton :heart:!
I would like to thank @Voqiux for being the 100th like :slight_smile:

Would you guys like another system to be added soon? If so, be sure to let me know!

5 Likes

anything you dont need, we would be happy to renew and improve

2 Likes

Added two new games, Zone In and Deathmatch Royale!

Zone In is a battle royale and gun game mashup, with explosive incentive and customization!

Deathmatch Royale is a battle royale game, save for the barrier. At the end of the game, the player with the most kills wins.

Both of these games feature AI. Check it out if you would like!

EDIT: Just added two more games, c5 Ultra-Games and Take Back Away!

c5 Ultra Games is a minigames place, with all sorts of wacky games, unlocks, and more!

Take Back Away is a horror game inspired by hello neighbor. Break in, steal money, and get out!

8 Likes

It blows my mind that the folder link has been clicked over 2700 times!

I updated the post to include much more information to make some fuzzy things more clear. More information is always better, so I hope I put enough to be sufficient.

In addition, I will begin streaming game-creation speedruns soon, and any speed-run projects will be posted to the github page. I will create a folder in there soon named “speedrun results,” which will include such assets. They will be barebone but will likely be higher quality.

2 Likes

Games Added

Raven Boxing

After a long time of deciding whether I should or not, I finally decided I should open-source Raven Boxing.

Raven Boxing is a 1-1 boxing game. You may need to import your own animations, but it is otherwise fully functional.

Find it in the Fighting folder.

Default Dance Simulator

This was a fun meme game I made to play in school with my friends, I always loved the moments where we would destroy the school’s speakers with loud and distorted music. I think that since I no longer work on it, you may also have Default Dance Simulator.

Find it in the Simulator folder.

PS4 Is Bad

Oh man, this was extremely fun to make! I love music-based games, so I thought by incorporating that into a meme experience, it would be a lot more fun.

PS4 Is Bad is also free, and added to the list of open-sourced games.

Find it in the music folder.

The Backrooms

The Backrooms is a single-player horror game based on other backrooms-lore games. It has a very glitchy and gritty feel to it.

This game runs on Aero Game Framework. You need the framework to properly edit it.

Both the menu and the game can be found under the Made with AeroGameFramework folder.

Remote Shot

Remote Shot is an unreleased sniper game of mine, actually. This game features a map where the last team must stand, with sliding/crouch mechanics, bots, and more.

You can find the menu and the game both under the Shooter folder.

Those are the changes! These games are all more recent (2017-2019 era), so the quality will be much higher than many of the other projects.

I wish you luck with these!

11 Likes

New Game

Added This is Not a Cashgrab to the list of games!

Find it here:

2 Likes

Hey. Any roleplay games? Just wondering

1 Like

No, sorry! I don’t work on roleplay games.

1 Like

New Game

Added The Box to the list of games! Find it here:

This is a short horror game :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Know this is a pretty old post but, how would I publish a map to a place inside of the game?
Let me explain.
mrgottic
I realized to make nyctophobia work, the place had to be inside of, well, the place.
How would I publish the map to this place? Really confused as its not popping up when I try to publish it.

1 Like

In the game, add places to your need.
Then, “publish to roblox as” to those places.

3 Likes

Thats what I meant. It did not work.
But it doesnt really matter i found a alternative anyways. Thanks for tryin, though. <3

1 Like

any games quite like treasure quest??

No, sorry, there unfortunately is not.

1 Like

New Games

SCP-1016 is appears to be a standard housekey, marked by bloodstains on the fob. When inserted into an unlocked mechanism, nothing will happen. However, when the key is turned in a locked mechanism, it will take its secondary effects.

https://www.roblox.com/games/4773506482/1016

Escape from Chilombo

You’re in a maze, and you have one objective: collect the shards, and stay alive. Stay swift in this intense experience as the terrifying Chilombo hunts your soul down at all times!

https://www.roblox.com/games/4819687312/Escape-From-Chilombo

Find the download for the games here:

12 Likes

I was wondering if you had any kind of “escape room” game or anything with horror game?
(Like, with a story)

I want to get into it but kinda have no idea how to play around with sounds, jumpscare & well… puzzles
and maybe physic puzzle

There is a folder dedicated to horror games.

I was wondering, could you possibly open source NSS? I wanna try to make a NSS remake but I don’t know how
I didn’t expect a yes but I might as well try