A small preview of a game I'm working on

See for yourself.

This is just one of several expansive worlds I’m working on for my new adventure game. None of the collectibles are scripted yet, but the levels really speak for themselves. Also, the music used in the world is activated by small bricks which scattered about the map.

Nothing is really finalized; the game is in its beta stages. I hope this stimulates some interest in the game.

The game is interesting, while I find the objective is somewhat unclear it seems to be based off of completing stages or passing obstacles to reach the next one

The place itself has a nice vibrant feel to it! I find the music a bit repetitive so you might want to have either a few tracks play at once or tracks play at different locations

The game does provide challenge, and the obstacles are unique (albeit the rotating dragon ones are tough!). Personally have never seen an obstacle adventure game on ROBLOX, but the idea has potential!

I forgot to mention that I hadn’t added any plot elements yet, so it’s entirely gameplay testing at the moment. And aesthetic testing I guess.

I forgot to mention that I hadn’t added any plot elements yet, so it’s entirely gameplay testing at the moment. And aesthetic testing I guess.[/quote]

Ah, that clarifies it, thanks

Your building style is perfectly suited to adventure platformer games.
Kudos!