COMMS OPEN|Portfolio| Builder/Modeller/UI

About Me
Hey I am Sam! I am 16 years old and have a passion for development. I have been developing professionally for over 2 years now. I am self taught and spend most of my time doing development. I have worked with many groups and have started my own just recently under the name of Impulsive Studios. I have been building for 2 years and I would say that is my strongest point is building, however Id like to say UI design is progressing as well. I do a lot, for many different groups and games. I have had many good reviews and customers happy with my work! Some vouches include my detail and effort put into work, a lot have mentioned about my good delivery time and communication, some may be let down before with my delivery this has been fixed now due to me using a new system.

Here I would like to tell you about what I have done and what I work for

My projects
Impulsive Studios is my personal group, this has been out since early July and has already grown a long way since then, we aim to have 3 games under this group by the end of the year!

BAM Games is another one of my personal groups founded mid august, this is the hub I use for all my groups, for groups I havent listed you can find them through this group!

Groups I have worked for

Formly owner of this group, Outlander studios was the group i originally founded and started up, this had a successful game!

DIO$A I have worked with diosa as a builder for there homestore!

I have done a lot of stuff for Bloxxed hotels and groups following it, I have created there Training centre, UIโ€™s in there main hotel and some smaller assets like boats.

Other mentions
Keyon Air // Developer // 60K+ members
GLOSS // Developer // 60K+ members
SM Games // Developer // 18K+ members
Sleep Studios // Influencer // 120K+ members

My work, you can see some of my work through my socials here!

https://twitter.com/ImpulsiveDev

Show case

User Interface Design

Screen User Interfacing

Building

-//-Click top open

-Lowpoly-

-//-Click top open

-Simulators-

-//-Click top open

-Semi Realistic / Other-

![Bakery1|690x401] (upload://a1WAxy2vfWKC7Kwwk5CdcYY7ahE.png) ![Bakery3|690x453]
(upload://rF3XK8c821iE4Ix1tMle1gk2siy.png)

Recent:

-//-Click top open

Modelling

Bed I made:
Used blender to create some of the plants,rocks and the table:

Used blender to mesh this:

Couch and plants I meshed:

Simple low poly fountain:
First model I made:

Contact Details: You can message below or add my discord Sam.#7750

PREFERE IF YOU MESSAGE ME ON DEVELOPER FORUMS AS I DONT ALWAYS ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS ON DISCORD

My profile sam - Roblox

Prices:
Can accept higher demand limiteds.
NOW ACCEPTING USD ON DEVEX RATES (100K = $350)
Building: Negotiable however usually low-medium prices

Dont hesitate to ask for what the price would be

UI: Negotiable (Simulator User Interface pack 30-35K)

I DO NOT ACCEPTED DISCORD FRIEND REQUESTS UNLESS YOU COMMENT YOUR USER AND TAG BELOW, HOWEVER MY DMS ARE OPEN TO MESSAGE ME OR YOU CAN MESSAGE ME VIA TWITTER.

64 Likes

Iโ€™d definitely recommend improving the lighting in the GFX and probably use some different kind of trees rather than only 1 in your builds.
Other than that, the builds are great!

5 Likes

Commissions are officially open so If anyone wants to hire me be sure to message me!

3 Likes

Sent friend request on discord

3 Likes

Iโ€™ve friend requested you on discord, make sure to add me back. Iโ€™m interested in your offer as depicted above.

3 Likes

I have added both of you back @Gatuno7000 and @MisterHumbled Thank you for the interest in the post.

2 Likes

Hiya! Added you on Discord, my username is @Spork#1400.

2 Likes

You sure are talented but Iโ€™m not sure why you have only one GFX example?! maybe consider adding some more GFX work examples, overall great game designing and everything is very nicely done, good job!
keep up the great work and develop your skills to become even better :smiley:

1 Like

I added a new render I made today, If that helps, thank you for the feedback.

Iโ€™d recommend messing with the lighting and the shading. The texture near the hand seems a bit off. You might wanna fix that.

1 Like

yea I will look into improving it.

you really can do a lot, maybe you should try making a game on your own sometime? Which does not mean you should just become a solo developer and not try getting hired, just see how it goes! :smiley:

3 Likes

Open commissions feel free to hire me GFX and Clothes design is not open. Thank you!

Updated Discord sorry for inconvenience!!

would you accept 5k and 10% steak for a hotel

Your work is spectacular. You are the perfect man that I need on my development team. Add me on Discord. Algorithm#7186

1 Like

Updated with new pictures of UI and Building!

Hey Sam!
I sent you a private message here,in DevForum on Making a Game together!

I sent you a request on discord regarding this. Under Sam,#0001

Okay!
I messaged you!
30 charac