Abel's Restaurant Franchise | SCRIPTER AND ANIMATOR NEEDED!

IMG_9465
ABOUT
“𝐀Vivre France”
▬▬▬
Established in 2019, Abel’s Restaurant is a forthcoming Restaurant. Abel’s prospers to provide customers with transcendent assistance assured by our employees. Our menu consists of craving, yet delicious French Origin Food to satisfy our visitors. We thrive to dispatch and acknowledge the, technique, and the creativity amongst dishes. As an uplifting restaurant, we have developed an establishment utilizing custom features, unique aspects and distinct landscape. Our goal is to form a versed, and skilled community, yet provide an environment to hang out with friends, pursue a job, or just visit.
▬▬▬
:pushpin: 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓
:video_game: 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐕𝟏: https://www.roblox.com/games/3533211587
:open_book: 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤: COMING SOON!
:clipboard: zhXqpz
▬▬▬
:bell: Owned/Operated by @Trophane and @iPi_xel
© Abel’s Restaurant Franchise 2020

WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for a person who can script and animate to script and animate our food models, we want it so that when they click the item on the counter, they receive the item and they are able to hold a copy of it. Then I want it so that when somebody holds the food item, and taps/clicks the screen, they do an eating animation.

PAYMENT
I am offering about 1k for the task , it is always negotiable (higher/lower)

CONTACT
Roblox: Trophane
Discord: Trophane#8773

Have a great day!

1 Like

I could do it for 250 robux, contact me on discord at Barty 2016#1019

I am interested I can build and animate dm me @Clxzed#8551

I would suggest not hiring @Clxzed, as multiple people have seen him abuse his powers:

(Read the comments.)

2 Likes

Btw I have restarted and I can read all these read the new comment.

Interested, feel free to Direct Message me at doge jr.#2430.

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.