About making clothing

For the record, this is in the right category because part of the game design help category is about monetization, and since this post is mostly about the robux, it belongs here.

So, I’m considering making clothing, and without premium, the new update will give me a chance to upload clothing anyway. I was wondering, much does clothing make and how often? Will it be worth it after the new update? Or will I lose more than I earn?

Will making clothing earn or lose robux after the update?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Should I make a clothing group or go solo?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

I have left the designing community, due to the loss of passion, everyone is always one upping eachother, and it gets very tiring, if people dont like your clothing, you get discouraged and quit, people loved my clothing, although I choosed to switch over to developing, as I love obbies. I feel as if you will loose robux, even the top clothing group, aesthetic vibe has over 300K members at this point, and some of their clothing released days ago, doesnt even have a single favorite, or comment, as you cant check sales from what I know this isnt profitable, Aesthetic vibe makes so much off of their big clothing that it doesnt matter to them, robux is pointless at that point, as TwizzyTwist usd sold for the fun of it, people coming from different communities ruins it for me, I quit. Developing is so much more fun in my opinion.