About the Public Asset Marketplace category

This category is where developers can put game assets for sale for other developers to buy.

Please do not put portfolios or recruitment requests in this category. This category should only be used for one-time offers for selling certain game assets or game maps. Please do not put up topics about selling anything that is not a game asset.

How should I write my topic?

Here are some tips for writing a successful topic:

1. Clear topic title: Make sure your topic is appropriately titled, and include important details in the title to help attract the right people (clearly describe the (type of) asset, the pricing, etc).
  2. Include samples: Including images, videos or sound clips of the assets you are selling (you can include watermarks and such), this will make it more likely that you find a buyer for your assets.
  3. List the details: You should include exactly what the client gets and the specifications of the assets, as well as method of payment.
  4. Link a portfolio: You could consider making a portfolio thread in the Public Portfolios category and linking that in your asset marketplace topic, firstly to appear more legitimate, and secondly so that potential clients can see reviews/feedback from your previous clients.

Don’t know how to start? You can look at the template post for inspiration!

See: Template for Public Asset Marketplace topics

How should I reply to asset marketplace topics?

Please do not start lengthy discussions in this category. You should only reply to topics when you are interested in the assets being offered. If you want to have longer conversations or discussions with the poster of the topic, please do it through private messages.

I found a client, how do I close my topic?

You should leave a post on your topic stating this, and then mark that post as the solution. Additionally, you could edit the title to include “open” or “closed” to show whether you are still looking for clients.

Topics will be automatically locked after 2 weeks of inactivity, to make sure that people do not reply to old offers.

Who can post here?

• All (New) Members of the forum can create topics in this category and reply to topics.
  • Everyone can read all the contents in this category, even when not logged in.

Want to put your own assets for sale, but not a forum member yet?

See: How to join the Roblox Developer Forum?

3 Likes