Accelerator Team Seeking Texture Artist

Team of Three Seeks Fourth

Hello! My name is Nick, I’m the project manager for a team applying for the Fall Accelerator program. We’re looking for someone who is good with textures, both re-texturing and from-scratch on newly made models, with preference for someone who can also do UI design, audio engineering, animations, or other graphics. We will be completing a demo for our application before June 24th, with paid work beginning on acceptance to the program come Fall. Applicants should be 18+ and able to commit to a full-time schedule for 12 weeks in Fall.

About Us

We are a small team that has come together to complete a demo for our Accelerator application. We’re communicative, enthusiastic, and professional, with some incredibly talented individuals.

The Team
@Rebellious_Sarah - Our 3D modeler extraordinaire. Quick to turn your sketch into a usable mesh, she’s our resident workaholic. On top of fast turn-arounds, she’ll blow you away with detailed interiors and self-made texture art.
@Devuhloper - Our very own terrain Picasso. When he’s not making breath-taking landscapes and awe-inspiring structures, he can be found designing particle effects, sketching out ideas, and handling recruitment and creative direction.
@Kuas - That’s me! I do scripting and animations. I just finished my Masters in Data Analytics and I’ve got a Bachelors in Mathematics with minors in Computer Science and Nanoscience. I typically do software and database contracting in the steel industry, but I’ve decided to take a break to pursue game development.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional texture artist to join our team. If you’ve got a great portfolio, a good work ethic, and an eye for design, you’re the new teammate we want. Bonus skills we’re looking for are UI design, audio engineering, animation, and general art for thumbnails, advertisements, etc. Don’t sweat it if you only have one of these!

A little sample of our demo...

More details about our game idea and our demo will be given during interviews. Your minimum contribution to the demo project will be three rthro bundles re-textured, though there is plenty of room for you to show off your skills in other ways.

Payment

We will not be paying for the demo, as everyone is working in order to be accepted into the Fall Accelerator program. The program is paid, however, and acceptance would guarantee fair compensation, equipment reimbursement, and a percent of profits from the game our team develops.

Contact Us

You can contact us on this thread or reach out directly to Devuhloper on discord at falcon#1844. Applications should be in before June 16th. Know someone who might be interested? Link them to this post!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.