Add a trust level sign for visitors

I have a suggestion: Theres no trust lvl sign for visitors, like if a visitor click on profile and then click on expand, you do not see the “Trust Level”, but only if your above, so maybe add a trust lvl sign for visitors too like: “Trust Level Visitor”.

(I feel like not adding the trust lvl sign for visitors can cause confusion and stuff.)

4 Likes

Visitors have trust level 0. Their usernames are grayed out on the forum, so it is already implied from the color that they have trust level 0. I don’t know what value is added by showing it explicitly on their profile.

11 Likes

The Software Roblox uses is called Discourse. Currently, Discourse doesn’t allow for custom Trust Levels. It has 4 Trust Levels which are 0: New User, 1: Member, 2: Regular, and 3: Leader. If you would like to see new Trust Levels or Custom Trust Levels. I would recommend contacting the Discourse company directly.

Thanks!

Feature requests should be about problems, not about proposed solutions.

What is your problem? What is the effect of trust level not being listed for visitors? Describe the problem, not your solution.

2 Likes

I don’t care its a suggestion!

If you don’t care about the format, nobody will care about actually fixing your problem, because they don’t know what your problem is.

3 Likes