Add rotations into tweening

I’ve been working a lot with GUIs lately and I found that having a ‘TweenRotation’ or a TweenAll (size, position, rotation) would be really helpful in making my game look neater.

Have there been any plans on this being added?

No replies, lol

• Generic “you can code it yourself” post -

With that reasoning, why have TweenSize or TweenPosition? You can code that yourself. It’s simply to make it neater and easier

Because rotation tweening isn’t something that’s needed to be done on a regular basis – position/size tweening are. ROBLOX engineers don’t have the time to make a feature for every little thing someone comes across – do it yourself, and if you do it enough, make it into a module.

@RobloxEngineers If you have some free time, and are bored, rotation tweening please.

This isn’t happening unless they end up making a generic property tweener. Until them, stop being lazy and make it yourself.

[quote]

This isn’t happening unless they end up making a generic property tweener. Until them, stop being lazy and make it yourself. [/quote]

I’m not being lazy, I’m just requesting it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry to be a bit of a necromancer,

But I’d rather they set their priorities onto features we don’t have, and can’t make ourselves in the engine. This seems extremely simple to do ourselves whereas other features, such as the particle engine, can’t be implemented with the current features we have. Kind of a priority thing. In a perfect world we’d have methods to do everything for us but where’s the fun in coding if we don’t get to think every once in a while :wink:

[quote] Sorry to be a bit of a necromancer,

But I’d rather they set their priorities onto features we don’t have, and can’t make ourselves in the engine. This seems extremely simple to do ourselves whereas other features, such as the particle engine, can’t be implemented with the current features we have. Kind of a priority thing. In a perfect world we’d have methods to do everything for us but where’s the fun in coding if we don’t get to think every once in a while :wink: [/quote]

I think you meant a ‘necroposter’. I wouldn’t believe you’re a necromancer… unless you prove it, of course.