Deleted deleted

Greetings there,

1st Panel

2nd Panel

Which of the following admin panels you like more?

• First one
  • Second one

0 voters

[Thanks for @CrazyCaptainDEV for the 1st Ui, I just edited it a bit and scripted the whole thing]

Coming soon…

3 Likes

The one that will get the most votes, will probably be used in my upcoming admin panel

I think it would be cool if you combined the theme of the second panel with the layout of the first. But I don’t like the style of the text.

I 100% agree with @zCrxtix, and also, what’s the difference between player and char? I’d definitely recommend making it more clear by changing the icon or name. (or im just really stupid)

1 Like

Char is for character cmds, such as speed,health, etc

1 Like

I will possibly release both versions, and you’ll be able to choose which ever you want :wink:

1 Like

In case you’re wondering, the first design was a concept made by me that looked like this:

Then I gave @Valkyrop full rights to fully use and edit it. So yes the one you see here was the main theme of the concept UI.

3 Likes

The 1st panel looks really simplified and really isn’t pleasing to look at.

Telling others that their stuff doesnt look good [to you] isn’t helpful and even useless.

1 Like

I’ve gave plenty of suggestions on several topics, yet you never take any feedback, from me or anyone else. What do you want? “wow it looks so good i cant waiut to use this in my game thats literally the best ui ive ever seen you should do commissions!1! :grin::grin::grin:

I like the second one the most because the first one is too rounded and also the search bar is not at the same distance from the top as it is from the right which for me is quite annoying

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your opinion! Ill try to improve the first one

1 Like

Also another thing, the icons are pretty weird so you may want to take a look at Google material icons Material Symbols and Icons - Google Fonts

1 Like

Oh nice, never saw this website. Thanks!
But what could I replace the ‘character’ icon with?

Maybe this one? Material Symbols and Icons - Google Fonts

2 of the icons are from google material icons. So it could be a theme mismatch that’s causing them to be that way. In my last reply above, there’s the main concept design that I sent.

2 Likes

nice choice

3 Likes

I didn’t realize that icon was there when I was looking for an icon for the Character button, which is why I changed it to World in my concept. Nice choice though!

Your remake of the concept is nice by the way. Although I have noticed a few things with it that may cause some users to not be comfortable with it:

• There are areas where the pixels are way too sharp like this one:
  • The scroll bar on the side of the ScrollFrame doesn’t really work well with the round style, which creates a theme mismatch.
  • The commands buttons in the list are a bit big for PC screens, so viewing this UI on a 1440p or higher monitor like mine would make the buttons take a huge space from my screen. So I recommend making the buttons smaller like in my concept.
  • The search bar is off-centered in the Y axis due to removing the top bar that I included in my concept, so I recommend moving it a few pixels down.

For the pixels bug that I talked about, this is due to recoloring the image without having access to the PSD. I can send you the PSD of the frame to edit it without facing issues like this if you want.

1 Like

Thank you for the notes! Yeah, I’'d like to.

Thank you for your taking part in the poll and/or leaving a suggestion/feedback!
See you ) ; .