Ads won't load (www.roblox.com redirected you too many times)

I recently (~30 minutes ago?) began encountering a bug everywhere on the Roblox website where ads do not seem to load. When hovering over the banner ads, they display the message “www.roblox.com redirected you too many times”.

I am unsure how to reproduce the bug for other people. It happens every time I visit a page on the roblox website.

Video of the bug:

When checking the console there doesn’t appear to be any errors.

I do not have any ad blocker extensions.

Using Google Chrome: Version 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Windows 10: 10.0.18362 Build 18362

4 Likes

Check Roblox.Status.io, sometimes stuff like this happens.

3 Likes

Looks like everything is operational currently.

1 Like

Weird, i don’t know then. Maybe if you have an ad blocker of ant-virus that might affect it sometimes.

Yeah I am having this too! Some ads won’t load, and my robux amount in the top right corner is empty.

1 Like

I disabled all of my extensions and my robux amount is still empty but ads work fine.

Are you using VPN or proxy? I suggest to disable them if you have VPN connected.

I think I’ve figured it out. I had “advanced security” enabled on my router. When I went into my router settings, I saw a notification telling me that it was blocking the ads because they were detected as “spam”.
The only reason I figured this out was because earlier today that same “advanced security” thought my computer was trying to DDOS Roblox, and as a result blocked me from accessing Roblox. It took me a very long time to figure out why I couldn’t access the site at all. Seems like disabling and enabling this “advanced security” allowed me to access the site again and the ads are now loading.

1 Like

I am having the same issue, none of the ads for Roblox are loading on Google Chome. I’ve turned off my ad-blocker, anti-virus, and have restarted my computer and wifi and nothing seems to work. All the ads are white with the error icon and say “www.roblox.com redirected you too many times”

1 Like

This bug report is solved, if you can’t figure out the issue please file a new report

1 Like