Advanced Builder for Hire

ABOUT ME

I will get straight to the point! Here is a little somewhat fancy picture for attention but I feel customizing your portfolio is just empty fluff and it makes the peoples qualities look better than they might actually be. Bottom line here is what I can do and I can always do better. Trust me.

Hi there! My name is MaxReax but you can call me Max and I am offering my services as a builder and modeler. I specialize in low poly building and I have been building since 2017! However, can build whatever you want! I like to be very creative with my builds such as 𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝙇𝘿 biomes, mobs, and maps.
Maybe you can check out some of my creations and see a little more about me.

My Creations

Buildings

fhsz

] ) gdgx house

Maps

BLENDER Models

efdffe Uploading: kkbh.PNG…
efdffe

Availability

I am available almost all of the time. I do college and I decide my own time so mostly you will be able to get a hold of me. I take development seriously and I make it 50/50 with my college as well. Contact me any time I will respond very shortly after.

Payment

I only take percent if the game is already up on its feet and has earnings within that group. I will build something for you and you pay me. If you want another creation I would be glad to build another.
The size and detail of the creation will determine the price. I take PayPal first and if you cannot do PayPal then I can do Robux, but I prefer PayPal.

Something like this is most likely 250 $Robux

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer forum or Discord: MaxReax#1569

I have made many builds for people and they are more than happy with the results. I have references if needed. Thanks for reading! Have a great day and stay safe!!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.