[ UI Artist Wanted ] Elysium - Magic Turn-based combat MMO

Hey! My name is Michael, and I am apart of a start-up studio working on a turn-based combat system like that of Wizard101 called Elysium. But to pull this style of gameplay off, we need a few modelers and graphic designers.

UI Artist:
We are looking for artistic designers who can create both unique and aesthetically pleasing UIs, along with thumbnails for our game.

Payment:
We will discuss payment and whether it should be a flat rate or percentage based on your skill level and investment towards the game. But we will dive more into this through our conversation.

You can reach me either through Roblox or through Discord if you have any questions, or are just interested! My tag is TheDivineSoul#9167. I look forward to working with you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Interested in discussing. Baitem-Building portfolio

2 Likes

Interested. My portfolio: [OPEN/UPDATED] 3D Modeler/Builder | DevMarcuss's Portfolio

2 Likes

Thank you to all who submitted your applications! We’ve found our modeler, we are now looking for an advanced UI artist to help complete the team.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.