Advanced Devs HIRING BUILDERS MODELERS ADN SCRIPTERS

Advanced Developers are hiring

About Us

Hey! We are Advanced Developers and we are looking for a few positions to help develop our games! We have 2 games such as Roblox City Life and Housing Simulator!
Housing Simulator
Start off in a small house and work you way up to a modern day mansion. Collect exclusive rewards and earn prestige. Play in our arena FFA and receive XP. Buy pets and interior designs do anything here in Housing Simulator
Roblox City Life
In Roblox City Life you would be able to work buy your own houses and cars. You can role play at school and even be a principle. You can be your own company’s CEO and manage your own business.

We will soon have a different game modes such as a story line but that’s in the future if we even make it to that part of the game

The Team
@Dtmyhouse - Lead Producer
Many more that aren’t on devforum!

##About the job
We need Terrain editors, scripters, animators, and managers!
Requirements
Active
13+
Mature
Hardworking
Motivated

Our game needs at least 20 new assets completed by the end of next month. We expect each asset will take between 1-10hours.

Payment

We are paying 2K R$ a month base amount. We will offer some sort of agreement in when you join! Are preferred payment method is R$ we can do some percentages and little bit of USD.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/advanceddevRBLX
Discord Envy#4327
Or dm me on here!
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking to apply for a animator position (And manager) ! Hit me up on discord: CombatNuke#9492

I love the go-getter attitude, but you may wish to rethink pricing for this. 60 assets is a lot.

I don’t know if you’re asking for 60 assets between everyone who joins your team, or 60 assets per person. However, if it’s the former you’re creating a huge problem since as workload decreases you would be paying everyone the same amount. If it’s the latter, you still have an issue which is that each developer would be completing 60 assets (which by your estimate will take 60-600 hours per month) and only paying them 2,000 robux (I understand that’s just a base amount, but still). That’s 33 robux per asset and a minuscule amount of robux per hour worked!

I would recommend clearing up some of the ambiguity in the post, probably reducing your expected asset count, and also upping your payment!

1 Like

I’ll mark it down to 20Ish I’m new to devforum so I didn’t know what that meant!

1 Like

If you have developers who aren’t on the devforum you should still include them, and their positions so people know who they are, and what they do. msg me on discord if you need a gfx designer!

blazin’#0420

I sent you a devforum PM. 30character s

Hey! Can I be a manager as well?

Yes if you are active enough and old enough

You remember me, right? The GUI designer?

I might talk to you about this on discord later on…

Yes I very much do! Can you work rn?

Uhhhhhhhhh…yes actually. I can

Okay, gonna go get on my computer and start!

There are some spelling mistakes and because of that, it’s not so easy to get this seriously, and you don’t need to mention the age requirement that much, devforum is 13+ so… that’s another thing

I may be doing the programmer job, as well. Does that sound okay to you? I will be willing to talk to you on discord about this. I feel like I can do this!

I don’t recommend working with these people, their group and development team is very messed up and has no order. Everybody is always arguing and complaining/criticizing each others work. They also like to rush a lot, they tend to spam ping when they want something and it gets quite annoying.
(There are developers in this group who messed up all of my UI work and it ruined most of the game.)

I work here and there is arguing but the fact that you say we “Rush ALOT” is funny we don’t. Your Ui work was basic and its your job as a Gui maker to fix that problem if your Guis get messed up. It didn’t ruin most of the game it just set us back quit a bit.

Hi. Im highly interested in the scripting position. I’m Aluminum_Dev on Discord.

When quoting a person, you usually don’t change the text because then it isn’t quoting, but changing how it’s said/what they said and in this situation you used quotation marks (“”). Also, “Ui” should be corrected to UI, “is funny we don’t” is not a correct sentence and could be better written as “is funny because we don’t”, “Guis” should be corrected to “GUI’s” and finally, “quit” should be spelt “quite”.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.