Aerosies Logo Showcase and Commisions [DATED AND CLOSED]

ABOUT ME

Hello, I’m Aerosies. I make minimalist/simplistic logos for cheap. I’ve been on the platform for seven years now, nearing eight. Roblox is a wonderful place, and I want to help new groups such as cafès, clothing stores, and more small groups grow.

ABOUT ME 2

Here are some examples of my work.

ABOUT ME 3

Usually available 8-5 hours a day, everyday. If not, I’m somewhere away from my house.

ABOUT ME 4

Prices are firm, 25 robux each. I am not accepting PayPal, only robux. Pay me through funds or buy my shirt.

ABOUT ME 5

I only respond to discord messages. Dm me at dubois#5092.

ABOUT ME 6

I will not make your logo/design if it features gore, nudity, 18+/NSFW material. I can refuse your commission if I don’t find it suitable. If you’re rude or impatient I will deny your request with a full refund. I also will not change your logo if I’m finished. While I’m in the process you may change it as you please. Abusing or excess of changes will result in denial of your commission.

Thanks for reading! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This sounds like theft. You should clarify, since you can’t just keep peoples money because they have a bad attitude or they rush you.

Sure, I’ll give a 70% refund instead.

That still sounds like theft. Your images with contact previews bal bla have poor quality making them look stolen actually.

Ok, full refund instead. Thank you for feedback, this was my first time in business.

Furthermore, I created all of those images. I think they look stolen because their dimensions are super small which makes them low-quality. (They are 240x40)

Well, maybe because the style is inconsistent and very similar to free online png’s.