AffedilmemTR - Turkish Localization Services

About Me

Hello, I’m AffedilmemTR and I want to help localize your games! I’ve been on the platform for almost 4 years, and I specialize in translating Roblox games through Translator Portal and Google Spread Sheet. I’ve started translating for games in October 2019, since then I’ve worked with really prestigious developers. I know how to do my job in the best possible way. I want to give all Turks to be able to play a game with their native language. I grew up in the Turkey and I can speak Turkish and English fluently. Hence to a more native translations.

I began translating to my first game Lab Experiment, it’s a fun survival game for young which focuses on being competitive. Afterwards, I have translated numerous games on Roblox, and I’m looking to expand more.

The Turkish Language

It is the world’s most spoken Turkic language. It has over eighty-three million native speakers which are divided in Europe and Asia. Smaller communities of Turkish speakers can be found in various European countries including Germany, Northern Cyprus, and Greece. Although it used to be written in the Ottoman Turkish alphabet, that was changed in 1928. Since then, Latin alphabet is used as the writing system for Turkish.

The Turkish language uses honorifics and second-person pronouns with varying degree of politeness to address people of different age and social distance. One very interesting thing about this language is that it has no grammatical gender or noun classes. During the Ottoman period in Turkey, the language was influenced by Arabic. The official language during that time had Persian and Arabic influence. But the every day version of Turkish, spoken by less-educated classes, was not influenced by those foreign languages. That’s the version closer to today’s Turkish. The version in use by the state is derived from the Istanbul dialect of Turkish. There are various dialects of this tongue. Dialects of one region are different from the dialects of another region. However, the Istanbul dialect works as lingua franca among all the citizens of the country.

Why should my game be translated to Turkish?

Actually, I’ll explain it in a slightly different way. Based on EF EPI 2019(EF English Proficiency Index) results… Turkey #79

You can check its information here.

If we look at these results, most of Turks are really bad in English, so translating your game into Turkish will make a great contribution to the Turks.
With Turkish translation you will attract a HUGE amount of Turkish players to your game!

Localization Service

• I’m always accepting Localization requests!
  • I’m a native TURKISH speaker, I’ll try to find the best translations.
  • If I doubt the meaning of a word, I would ask you about it’s meaning and context
  • I’ll always test all the translations ingame to check if everything is translated correctly, If I see the wrong translations, I’ll correct them.
  • I localize your games into Turkish. (Including title, description, gamepasses, badges, products.)
  • Please be patient with translations, it can take a lot of time (about 2 days or earlier) I would try to figure out the best translations for each concept or string.
  • I try to keep the translations up to date. You can notify me when game updates are released.
  • Also, I’m a member of International Translation Services. You can check its information here.

Games I’ve Translated:

The top ones are always the last games I translate. (updated as of September 10 - 2023)
Here’s a list of the games I’ve helped in :

Game Link
Sword Clash Sword Clash
Chill Obby Chill Obby
FREE ADMIN LAND FREE ADMIN LAND
:hocho: Survive the Killer! [Front Page] Survive the Killer!
DOORS :eye::door: [Front Page] DOORS
Smashing Simulator X [Partial Front Page] Smashing Simulator X
Mo’s Academy [Front Page] Mo’s Academy
Speed Draw! [Front Page] Speed Draw!
Speed Run Simulator [Front Page] Speed Run Simulator
Zoo Tycoon [Partial Front Page] Zoo Tycoon
Olympian Gods Tycoon [Partial Front Page] Olympian Gods Tycoon
Would You Quiz Would You Quiz
Animal Life Simulator Animal Life Simulator
Mansion Tycoon [Partial Front Page] Mansion Tycoon
Among Us Tycoon [Partial Front Page] Among Us Tycoon
Car Crushers 2 [Front Page] Car Crushers 2
Obby Creator [Front Page] Obby Creator
Playville [Front Page] Playville
GOD TYCOON [Partial Front Page] GOD TYCOON
Workout Island [Front Page] Workout Island
Lift Legends Simulator [Front Page] Lift Legends Simulator
Clicker Madness Clicker Madness
Donut Bakery Life Donut Bakery Life
Gorilla [Front Page] Gorilla
Clicker Story [Front Page] Clicker Story
Clicking Champions [Front Page] Clicking Champions
Battle Gods Simulator Battle Gods Simulator
Hole Simulator Hole Simulator
Car Tycoon! [Front Page] Car Tycoon!
Seconds Till Death Seconds Till Death
Spellblade Legends Spellblade Legends
Tapping Simulator [Front Page] Tapping Simulator
Robot Simulator Robot Simulator
Farmlands Farmlands
GUESTY [Front Page] GUESTY
Monster Attack Monster Attack
Car Dealership Tycoon [Front Page] Car Dealership Tycoon
Epic Minigames [Front Page] Epic Minigames
Silent Assassin Silent Assassin
The CrusheR The CrusheR
Button Legends Button Legends
Dancing Simulator Dancing Simulator
Incognito Incognito
Tix Factory Tycoon Tix Factory Tycoon
Boxing Simulator Boxing Simulator
Aether Rush Aether Rush
Blade Throwing Simulator Blade Throwing Simulator
Spellblade Simulator Spellblade Simulator
Lab Experiment Lab Experiment

Most of these games are really well-known!

Payment

We can discuss the pricing in details privately, as localization is not a simple job and the amount of work load required will vary a lot depending on the scope and context of the game. It’s not just as easy as swapping languages: picking the right wording is crucial for passing a message. I will be working closely with you to assure that everything feels right in the end.

In most cases however, the base prices will fluctuate around 150 - 200 R$ per string. As always, it is negotiable.

Availability

Usually, I start to work 9 o’clock AM to 10 o’clock PM with expected break around that hours. This schedule might be change depending on life event. I’m available anytime to work for localization. You can message me directly through these social medias I’ve listed below and I’ll respond as soon as possible.

Timezone: GMT +3

Contact

Although, I prefer to be contacted on Discord & DevForum, I still check every messages whenever I have time. If you have any questions, complaints or clarification about my services and information I have written on my portfolio, here are the four ways to contact me:

Thanks for reading, have a great day :wave:

50 Likes

Update:

New translated game! “Button Legends

4 Likes

Update: (v0.02)

New translated games! “Epic Minigames”, “Silent Assassin”, “The CrusheR

4 Likes

AffedilmenTR translated our game Monster Attack and went the extra distance to report things that weren’t right in our game, and check everything by hand!

Highly recommended!

2 Likes

It was a pleasure to translate your game. I hope we do new work with your new projects. Thanks for recommending me! :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks for translating Car Dealership Tycoon to Turkish! Good service and thanks for sorting things out :smile: :+1:

2 Likes

I translated your game by taking it from the translators who tried to put it in a bad way. It was really sad. I hope we do new work with your new projects. :smile: :+1:

3 Likes

AffedilmemTR translated my game Incognito in Turkish. Would totally recommend if you want to gain visibility for Turkish players in your game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for recommending me! I hope we do new work with your new projects. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Affed translated my game Dancing Simulator quickly and carefully, making sure that I didn’t forget to put any text into the game

1 Like

It was a pleasure to translate your game. I hope we do new work with your new projects. Thanks! :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Did an amazing job translating my game to Turkish. He got 350 strings done in about 3 hours. Insanely impressive work, totally would recommend :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It was a pleasure to translate your game. I hope we do new work with your new projects. Thanks for recommending me! :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Awesome translations. AffedilmemTR translated Robot Simulator very well. He knows how to do his job, he is nice, he is fluent, he is cheap. Great job, really recommended!

2 Likes

I translated your game by taking it from the translator who tried to put it in a bad way.(Google Translate) Glad to hear you liked the translation. Thanks for these compliments! I hope we do new work with your new projects. Thank you for choosing me! :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve been working with him for a while now, really recommend him for any Turkish translation work!

1 Like

It was a pleasure to translate your games. I hope we do new work with your new projects. Thanks for recommending & choosing me! :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello,

AffedlilmemTR has been working as a Turkish Translator for NK studio and the GUESTY series for the past 2 months, I have had a great pleasure with his very fast service and must say that he is amongst the few individuals who will play your game and ensure that each string is accurately and correctly translated. If you want the best optimal Turkish experience for your game, consider hiring him.

DrDarkMatter

2 Likes

Fast work, great quality, very friendly. 10/10

Definitely would recommend

1 Like

Glad to hear you liked the service. :relaxed:
You showed me a different method of translation and I really like it! This is the first time I have translated a Roblox game without Translator Portal.
I hope we do new work with your new projects.
Thank you for choosing me! :+1: :smiley:

2 Likes