AIB🤖 VERSION ✌️ (v2.4.1 PLUGIN⛏️) AI Chat Bot [⏬70+]

Welcome to AIB 2!!!

aib2logo

DOWNLOAD⏬ (v2.4.1)

AIB WEBSITE

AIB 1 (first version)

What Is It AIB?

AIB take ChatGPT and make it better to roblox studio
with new apps that help you to script, build and more!

Why AIB?

AIB Gives the best and most improved results especially for roblox studio and soon even more will be possible

AIB 2 Apps

1. Scripter - aib write for you scripts.
    1. Create - aib create for you objects.
    1. Fix - aib fix your scripts.
    1. TextBox Code - you can add how much code you want in one textbox
    1. Helper Mode - enable helper mode for aib explain what he did
    1. Improve Code - like fix but improve
    1. Scripter Mode - change what aib script you can change to local script or server script (you can keep it off for aib write the code what he think this belongs to It is recommended to leave it turned off unless you need something special)
    1. AI Mode - taking the scripter and the create mode and combines them together and makes them better

And More…

more apps will be added soon to aib in the next updates!

How To Use?

1. Install the plugin
    1. In Roblox Studio PLUGINS tab find this plugin icon click on it
    1. Now You Open the Plugin UI If you click again you can hide the ui
    1. Get the OpenAI API KEY put it on the key textbox and then click the enter button
    1. Now you in the main plugin frame

How To Get OpenAI API Key?

1. Click Here!
    1. If You Dont Have Account SignUp If You Have Login
    1. Now Click Create New Secret key
    1. Copy your Key by CTRL + C now you have your key!
    1. To paste it press CTRL + V

EXAMPLE:

https://video.wixstatic.com/video/549d31_bc1b469994a640dd90d2166c317e2a3c/720p/mp4/file.mp4 (RECOMMEND)
OR
2023-03-12 15-38-07.mp4 - VEED

if you have any bugs reply here i try to fix it or help you!
The Plugin Is Updated Soon!

WARRNING!! WITHOUT ENABLE HTTP REQUESTS AND ENABLE STUDIO ACCESS TO API SERVICE THIS PLUGIN NOT WORK! SO GO TO YOUR GAME/SETTINGS/SECURITY AND ENABLE THIS!

YOU NEED TO BE SPECIFIC WITH THE BOT IF YOU WANT TO GET THE BEST CODE!

AIB 2 WITH AUTO SAVE!
NOW WHEN YOU CLOSE AND OPEN ROBLOX STUDIO EVERYTHING SAVE
(THE AUTO SAVE IS EVERY 10 SEC, ALL THE DATA SAVED ON YOUR GAME THEN THIS IS SAVED ONLY ON THE GAME THAT YOU USE THE PLUGIN)

13 Likes

that is really cool but you know what else is cooler? chat gpt and tabs. But still good job dude!

5 Likes

A useless update but ok for bit changes on UI Style, but anyways its not a big changes. I better make my self a chatgpt but lite version using nodejs, jquery & ajax using openai api gpt3.5-turbo model (175b) with my tempory memory system that used for store messages. I dont know this plugin is using completion or chat and this only compability for davinci only or gpt.

Remember gpt-3 model latest informations is 2021 so if your asking that above of it it may give wrong one or missed, gpt parameters limit is bigger than chatgpt but chatgpt is better for answering because is had more pre trained for answering even the parameters is far lower.

Extra: Never trust if there ChatGPT APIs, but ChatGPT use GPT-3 but desgined better version for chat and answering

2 Likes

28 days 22 hours to create this new plugin😃
this is all the time i work on this plugin (all the time that i work on it NOT including when I’m not working on it
when i still have some things to copy from the first version)

2 Likes

i checked your plugin source code, there some messy and a deprecated code that give less performance and using loops for useless task

2 Likes

It’s messy because people aren’t supposed to see it

2 Likes

your using text-davinci-003 is less perform.
your using wait is less performance.
your using too many loops. like the for do

using AI its not a solution at all since text-davinci-003 your using is only trained and have informations till June 2021, so if roblox updates/changes their things this is the problem.

2 Likes

You should be using the gpt-3.5-turbo model instead of text-davinci-003

It’s priced at $0.002 per 1K tokens, which is 10x cheaper than the existing GPT-3.5 models.

2 Likes

gpt-3.5-turbo not working

1 Like

New Update (v2.1):tada:

1. fixed many bugs
    1. better send placeholder text
    1. ui changes

Update Video Example:

How to Update?

1. in roblox studio open PLUGINS tab
    1. click manage plugins in Tools
    1. find AIB plugin and click update
    1. wait the plugin update and this is all!
3 Likes

anyways no matter what you should stay away from deprecated code while scripting, otherwise it can cause various issues

2 Likes

Interesting. When is 2.2 coming out?

Also, I suggest a feature:

You can tell AIB to create multiple scripts at once that work together.

I heard gpt-4 was coming out so maybe you could switch to that if it’s available.

2 Likes

In order not to do several things at the same time and quickly because it can after that not work from overload for a short time

1 Like

This is certainly an improvement from the first one, I’ll say that. I’m not a complete fan of this, but it is okay.

1 Like

Sorry to break the news but Roblox just recreated your plugin.

3 Likes

according to what they showed on their YouTube it is not good for scripting

1 Like

the roblox ai is only for local script and not for server script

the roblox ai can’t make scripts alone

2 Likes

it’s because you need to add functions and variables in an existing script before using Roblox’s AI. It does work pretty well though.

1 Like

Roblox’s AI does work with server scripts. It can also fill in any code you’re typing, and saves a lot of time. With your plugin, it’s basically like asking your friend for the answers of a test: it isn’t something you wrote and is basically just cheating.

1 Like

Also you just showed in that video the AI working fine on a server script.

1 Like