I got bored so I added 2 new functions!

TrelloAPI:RemoveList(ListID)
TrelloAPI:DeleteCard(CardID)

Feel free to PM me on the forum some functions you want added. :smiley:

And another problem.
Don’t forget to remove your trello app key and token

1 Like

I just noticed I uploaded it with my Key & Token ;-;

Just an FYI, Trello is heavily rate-limiting requests coming from Roblox to 10% of what they were originally were.

There is a limit of 300 requests per 10 seconds for each API key and 100 requests per 10 second interval for each token . Additionally, there is a limit on requests to /1/members/ of 100 requests per 900 seconds . If a request exceeds the limit, Trello will return a 429 error along with a message corresponding to which limit was exceeded.

I have created a Documentation VIA GitBook.

https://trello.roblox-development.xyz/

Hi there~ @Aiden_12114

Thank you for sharing your creation with us, this is very interesting stuff.

Would you kindly create a link to Source code (preferably Github and/or Pastebin) for people who want to read the source but don’t have any access to a PC or maybe want to contribute to the source

1 Like

Of course I will! Thanks for the idea :smiley:

Hello, I’m glad you took your time to make this for the community. And I’m wondering, do you plan on adding something like :GetCard ?

1 Like

Yes. I will try to add that! Thanks for asking.

And I have a question.
How do you get the list id?

On a trello board, click on a card that is on a list you want to use, and add .json to the URL. Then loads of words and numbers should appear. Look for the word idList and that should be your list id.

Here is an example on how the URL should look like: https://trello.com/c/aeGuJf4j/156-hello-there.json

Look for something like this on the page you end up on: image

There’s a function to do this already. Check the documentation :smiley:

Edit: I’ll add a better one later.

11:02:20.421 - HTTP 401 (Unauthorized)

function TrelloAPI:GetListID(name, boardid)
	local addon = getAddon()
	if name == nil or boardid == nil then
		error('Invalid Arguments!')
		return nil
	else
		local Data = HTTPService:GetAsync("https://api.trello.com/1/boards/"..boardid.."/lists"..addon.."&value=true")
		local DecodedData = HTTPService:JSONDecode(Data)
		for _,tab in pairs(DecodedData) do
			for _,v in pairs(tab) do
				if tab.name == name then
					return tab.id
				end
			end
		end
	end
end

Yea, I’ll go what @dudeSafiyur1234 Said.
EDIT: Nvm, it was just me not putting my trello info

2 Likes

Hey there! Great module! I am unfortunately having some issues using it. I have followed the instructions for the Key and Token, and double-checked my work. Trying to use :GetBoardId() returns the error: Invalid Arguments. After seeing this, I double-checked the name I was getting, and it is correct. After that, I manually got my BoardId, but then :GetListId() returns the same error. Do you know what is happening?

P.S: Sorry for bumping this topic, I need help with this.

Hello! Sorry for taken a while to respond. I haven’t really been on the Roblox Platform lately. From what i’m seeing, this module needs MAJOR improvements. For now, I recommend using the Original Trello API

(Roblox to Trello Guide)

1 Like

No worries! I actually tried that module first, and it did not work at all. No errors in the output, just nothing. I came to the manual method, and that didn’t work, so I think there may be either an account error or an error with the Trello API.

1 Like

I would just like to announce that there’s a new Trello API coming with more features.

Sneak Peaks:

PS: Sorry for not updating it a lot like I said I would. I was just really busy. Sorry. ;-;

1 Like

Has the ability to create cards been added yet? This is the feature I’ve been waiting for! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m sorry everybody that this hasn’t been worked on! I’ve totally forgot about this since I’ve been slowly moving away from the Roblox platform. The source code link will also be uploaded to Github to prevent any privacy issues on pastebin (if there are any). The documentation will also be up again soon!

I’m sorry this is 4 months late but I’m just assuming that this works still.

Create card was a function already I believe!

1 Like