Amazing Visual Effects And A Strong Portfolio

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a builder and a visual effects artist. I specialize in atmospheres, architectural design and particles. I have been building for 5 years on Roblox and a lot of my effects are used in front-page games!
I mainly specialize in fantasy but I am a jack of all trades and can work with any genre.

Showcase

You can view my assets here. This is a teleportation hub I made, so that you can teleport to places of mine faster and have more sight and control over the places: Portalius Hub - Roblox
And as a little extra this is the most realistic fire particle on Roblox yet: Fire Particle - Roblox

Here are some screenshots of my work

Summary

Expert at visual effects, highly skilled builder and proud member of Roblox Architects. I’m a fast worker and deliver the work back better than already expected.

Availability

You can contact me any time, I am pretty much almost always available. Though some days every now and then I need to do a little for school which comes in the way but its not a bother.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept payment through milestones achieved in creating the place.
Price of visual effects start at 5 to 10 dollars and can be a maximum of 50 dollars depending on the task

Contact

You can contact me on Discord: Mr. Obsil#4201 or Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MrObsil

Don’t be afraid to add me and send me a message if you have more questions :smile:

3 Likes