Amazon Go Store Development [Hiring UI Scripter/UI Designer] [CLOSED]

About Us

Hi there! We are Amazon Go, Amazon Go is a company which will reinvent the average Grocery store. We are completely dependable on technology. We have an amazing community and a great work environment. We will be the change with-in our community and as well as changing the future of a average robloxian store. :slight_smile:
The Team
@zachjelly - Builder
@DevLetterform - Lead Builder
@ltsmayham- Builder

About The Job

We are looking for a professional UI Scripter/UI Designer to join our team as Leading of Technology and Services. We’re looking for an employee that is good in Communication and Time Management

What’s the Assets?
Our first asset which we need desperately is a Welcome GUI which may suprise you but we’re looking for a Welcome GUI that activates when you enter into the turnstyles. I can provide you details when you contact me.

Our store needs at least 2 new assets completed by the end of this October.

Payment

We are paying 200-1000 ROBUX per asset. Our preferred payment method is ROBUX. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

Contact me via Discord at zachjelly#0254.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile: I hope you will consider this opportunity and have an amazing day!

No copyright infridgement needed all credit goes to the real life workers of Amazon Go.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.