An Out of this World Project (CANCELLED)

Man, this is really cool!
Although, if you plan on making it a considerably large game, I would probably create a team. Maybe some developer friends or something like that.
This game really gives me a ton of creative ideas, I love it! The designs are beautiful!

1 Like

Definitely man!

I’ve been having some difficulty finding anyone, but I’m hoping I could find someone, since it’s currently only me and my buddy @EletroDemonX.

But thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Yeah, no problem!
If you’re having a bit of trouble finding some people, I’d be up to help totally in anyway! I want to see this project in its full glory!

1 Like

Thanks man I’ll totally keep that in mind!

This just looks simply amazing! The guns could use a tiiiiny bit of working on, but otherwise, amazing build! Can’t wait to see the amazing result!

1 Like

Hey man thanks!

And also, if you don’t mind, could you elaborate on the adjustments the guns need?

I wouldn’t mind revising them a bit

This is what sucks about developing you have many amazing small developers that deserve big page games and die to robloxs young audience anything beyond the front page is a chore to keep going unless you spend loads on ads. Hopefully this turns successful nice models

2 Likes

I like the idea of different gameplay mechanics for each character, reminds me of GTAV’s story mode with Franklin, Trevor, Michael

1 Like

The trigger of the gun looks a bit too sharp. If you curve it out, it’ll look a bit more fitting, in my opinion. But don’t worry, the game is still awesome as is! Keep up the great work buddy! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks man, Ill be sure the touch that up!

Thanks for the feedback!

I feel like this will be a game that blows up because multiple YouTubers find it so interesting, just a hunch!

I think the dark blue protagonist should have dark blue, yellow or white gloves. The green sorta looks off, other than that it looks amazing!

1 Like

Hey thanks!

The lighting makes the gloves look green, but they’re actually yellow

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like