Angela's Franchise [CLOSED]

Hi there! We are Angela’s Franchise is a new Italian Restaurant that Is currently seeking for a Professional Builder with past experience in making Cafes, Training Centers, Restaurants.
Group link: Angela's Franchise - Roblox

The Team
@DaffyDavinko - UI/UX Designer, Secondary Programmer, GFX Designer and Founder
@unavailable- Lead Programmer
@username - Builder

Progress:
  • Done Discord Server
  • Done Twitter
  • Interview/Training Panel
  • Monthly Activity

We are looking for a professional builder to join the Development Team, the requirements are to have a experience of minimum 1 Year to perform tasks. And must have a valid portofolio and could build realistic themed builds and restaurants.

Example of our game's build style

[RAR] Jamie's V3 Development - Roblox

We are paying in % for now. Our preferred payment method is % and 30%. And I might add a bonus of 500-2000 R$ on release of the restaurant.

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Social Media Platforms:
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

1 Like

First of all, that font is a bit too bright, I can’t read it haha
Second, is the 500-2000 Robux already there, or is it an estimation of your earnings?

1 Like
Well here is proof the the progress:

https://gfycat.com/grimjauntydouglasfirbarkbeetle

• And the discord server and twitter account can be found on the group’s page.

And 500-2000 Robux is maybe because I have the Robux in the wallet but I gotta get them into group funds first .

Ok, thanks for both pieces of information!
I say that maybe next time, (or now if you edit it) include whether you have the robux in or not, and the current progress as proof.

Good luck on your dev career!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.