Animation Editor Bug for Rthro

I’m not sure where I was actually supposed to post this but here is an attempt at posting it in the right place.

NOTE: I’m unaware if its any other rig types but Rthro is the one I have happen to experience.

The Bug:

Inverse Kinematic Joints
Alright so I decided to play with Rthro and I’m making animations, first thing I noticed was that there is a new animation editor update and started playing with it(I haven’t been on studio in like 6 months due to no internet) and I went and played around for a little making idiotic dances and what not… but that’s besides the point…IK joints icon won’t even appear anymore, so there is that bug.

Clearing Key Frames a.k.a Reset

When you try to clear the animation or exit the editor the last Key Frame you were on doesn’t reset instead the avatar is stuck.

The Plugin Icon
To be honest this version of the Plug in seems really broken to begin with considering the editor’s move tools never stop reacting to the rig even after you exit the plugin.

THE END

Refer to this post for a possible temporary fix and an explanation to the issues you seem to be facing, as they are very similar to what I encountered recently: Severe Animation Editor Bugs

Also in order to ensure that any bugs you report can be reproduced, as well as to ensure your post is structured clearly and includes all relevant information, read this thread before posting.

Thank you.

Closing this as duplicate of the thread linked above.