Animation editor won't move parts of custom rig

I’m attempting to move the bolt of a weapon model (highlighted in following image), but it won’t move. In fact, none of the parts will move (except the BodyAttach, the P0 of every motor6d object). It was working before.

I’ve checked every motor6d I’m using (shown in following image) as well as the motor6d used in the character’s lower torso. They are all setup correctly (how they were before this issue arose).

None of the parts are anchored, the dummy itself is correctly anchored (none except humanoidrootpart), but the issue persists.

Any help? Is it just a bug with the animation editor? I can’t move anything regardless of the animation, so I know it isn’t that.

Thank you!

1 Like

Are they welded together? Not like welding for tools, like if you have the join surfaces setting on, they make a white outline of the face when they 2 parts are touching then weld the parts together. That has happened to me a lot, make sure to remove all the welds, and if that doesn’t work I can’t really help you.

1 Like

Unfortunately no, this is not the issue - I have it selected off.

Thank you though!

1 Like

Put the place somewhere else, reverted version, re-uploaded the new version, and it now works.

It was just some kind of bug.

1 Like

What do you mean by “Place”? I’d love it if you could explain further what you did since I have the same problem.

1 Like

The actual place of the game; I reuploaded somewhere else after changing the version and it just . . magically started working again.

Apologies if this is too late.