Animation feedback!

Please see if my animation is good!

And, daresay, is this animation good enough for commisions?

1 Like

it’s not good enough for commisions

1 Like

Animation is simple, and it’s not good for commissions. Also, try using curves in animation editor or just use blender to animate

hmm, it´s normal, it´s simple.
hmm but it’s not good enough for commisions!

Looking good! Could definitely be better, especially with the movement and the legs.

Blender turns my laptop into fried metal lmao

Idk what you mean by curves… I used MA for this anim

If you don’t know what curves are, you definitely can’t work for commissions. The animation is not horrible, but it’s very far from even “just good”. You just animated a couple of frames very simplistically.

1 Like

Any tips to increase the quality?
Also, this is pretty much a dude sneezing, I just can’t find out how to make it seem more advanced

Cut me some slack mate, I’ve been gone for a full year

well if daresay was here he would have said NOPE NOPE NOPE. yea its not good I WHO ISNT EVEN A ANIMATOR can make a bit better than that honestly but still for sake of compliments good job and good luck. (good luck is no lie)

Bro I’m not your elementary school teacher to give you A for Effort. Your post is literally named “Animation Feedback”, so I’m giving honest feedback.

As for improving, learn what curves are, how to edit your individual keyframes, and animate at least a little more than just lower torso and left hand.

I just figured it out what curves are.

Anyway, ty for your advice!

1 Like