[The_Humaniac] Animator | Viewmodels | Combat | Cinematics

TELL ME WHO YOU ARE? :thinking:

Howdy! I am an animator on ROBLOX, I have been animating for 3 years now and i would like to animate your puppets for your games! :smiley:
I lean towards R15 more since I find it way more easier to animate that way

SHOW ME YOUR SHOWCASES? :thinking:

Animation Reel

THE HUMANIAC - Roblox Animation Reel 2021 - YouTube
ROBLOX: Animation Reel 2019-2020 by The Humaniac - YouTube

FPS Animations

Tool animation showcase

Although a bit buggy on some parts, this place showcases my animations through tools!
Heres a snitbit to the game (the game has sounds but video doesn’t)

https://www.roblox.com/games/6103100830/Tool-animation-showcase

WHEN ARE YOU AVAILABLE? :thinking:

Almost all the time! you’ll know about my status!
My timezone is GMT +3 just in case you want to know

WHAT ARE YOUR CAPABILITIES? :thinking:

Click for capabilities

Character animations
Weapon attacks, actions, etc
Rigged objects/characters
[INEXPERIENCED] Viewmodel animations

Click for incapabilities

Dance moves

HOW CAN I PAY YOU? WHATS YOUR PAYMENT METHOD? :thinking:

Prices are negotiable!
You can pay me via your group funds or through paypal
and i also only do commissions, no percentages
My prices are 15 USD per animation!
For robux, it will be 4k per animation!

ARE THERE ANY REQUIREMENTS??? :thinking:

Yes there is, and i'd appreciate it if you take these seriously, Click for info
  • Upon being in contact with me, you must prepare a list for me to animate
  • Good communication
  • I am NOT a full-time animator
    Don’t expect me to stick around to do more, i’ll let you know when i am available for more

HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU? :thinking:

You can contact me on discord The_Humaniac#2761, You can message me anytime, i’ll try my best to respond!

Beware though that i don’t check devforum messages often, so if thats your only option, you can try your luck

Also i want to make this really clear

NO ANIME DEVELOPERS

I have a personal vendetta and resentment towards them, if you are an anime developer looking for an animator for hire, best to search somewhere else

WRAP UP

This wraps up my portfolio, Thank you for sticking around and browsing my work, If you ever need some animation work done, you can contact me, See ya around! :sunglasses:

36 Likes

Very nice work!!!
I’ll be contacting you for commission for sure.
Very impressive for someone who’s been in animating for half a year.

1 Like

Thank you very much!
And ouch you might have misread that, i was trying to say i have been animating for 1 between 2 years :eyes:

I’m interested in some animations! I sent you a friend request on discord.

1 Like

I recommend @The_Humaniac highly! When I asked for animations, I barely knew what I wanted, but he gave me the animations exactly how I pictured them. Again, if you ever need an animator, he is one of the best!

1 Like

Added you on Discord. I have a few questions.

1 Like

Those are some nice animations man. Do you use roblox or an external program to make them?

I’m currently looking for an animator for my sci-fi MMORPG game, I added you on discord and we can discuss the details of it.

@The_Humaniac is probably one of the best people who I have ever commissioned. Maybe I was lucky, but he finished my commission about two hours after I first reached out to him to rig a custom character. Good quality, fast and communicative!

1 Like

Had a great experience with an order of animations from The_Humaniac. He was responsive, easy to talk to, and quick with my order and also quick to make any adjustments that were asked.

Would definitely recommend him for anyone in need of an animator.

Hi there, very interested in commissioning you for some animations. I’ve added you on discord (Anth#1937)