[Announced!] RDC 2019 Memes ( in need of memes)

Heyo! So look at a few comments on post about a RDC, I’ve decided we need, a RDC Meme Topic. Post your best RDC Memes below :sunglasses:
To also make this good and appropriate topic, with your meme, add one thing you are looking forward to doing in RDC 2019!

EDIT: best meme gets a solution! and gets to be on meme review on RDC.

last part is a joke

EDIT: WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED:

:1st_place_medal: @1TheCutestDog aka: WhereAreTheLights

:2nd_place_medal: @Jaguar515_YT

:3rd_place_medal: @GhettoMilkMan

Congrats To Meme Winners!

i don’t know what I do with my free time, lmao this whole post was useless…

28 Likes

This is one of the best decisions someone has ever made. Maybe they will host a meme review at RDC with all the people and the staff there. :wink:

4 Likes

Yes please. :clap: WE :clap: NEED :clap: A :clap: MEME :clap: REVIEW :clap: AT :clap: RDC !

5 Likes

Made a meme:
very bad lmao

14 Likes

50 Likes

Did someone say MEMES :uhh: :uhh:

5 Likes

No, you cannot compete against the master of mysteries memes.

3 Likes

You may win first! Let’s see if there is any competition! Maybe @LuckyTux is up to something :thinking: :

3 Likes

Yea! Think you can beat @WhereAreTheLights ? Might be hard. :smirk:

Edit: just read your name, luckytux… the master of memes, meme got you to member. Oh my… @WhereAreTheLights you’re probally gonna get out-memed!

3 Likes

NEWCOMER BUILDERMAAAANNN

26 Likes
5 Likes

BFlD2TPCEAAWGfU

Meeting up with fellow developers I saw last year and hopefully talking to the Roblox staff about some related conflicts that have been occuring.

9 Likes

Ight, bout to head to RDC

9 Likes

RDC? What’s that?

4 Likes

Radioactive Duck Convention :duck:

12 Likes

RDC is Roblox developers conference. It’s a fun few days where (top) developers can talk about the Roblox community. I haven’t been yet but I hope to go this year :grin:

Edit: it’s in California.

5 Likes

Where’s California

11 Likes

Southeast Asia, located on the Wisconsin-Germany border

13 Likes

Thank you, I shall be heading there during the summer then for my 10th RDC trip.

9 Likes

California is a state on the Western coat of United States of America. If you’re wondering where America is, it’s on Earth.

5 Likes