Any ideas for what I could build?

I don’t have much inspiration at the moment, so I would like people to give me ideas that I can build!

I’m not a great builder so I probably won’t do anything big.

1 Like

hmmm… maybe some Tropico 1 stuff? i will need good builder in future…

I don’t know what Tropico One is, I’m sorry.

oh, its old game where you build nation on small island, try searching on google how it looked

1 Like

build a colisseum (however you spell it)

1 Like

Please use the search function there has been many of threads related to this question, including recently. If you can’t find things that inspire you, try creating builds that you enjoy making or that interested in. Start small try making things like a desk, a lamp, a radio, house, a small showcase something you like that.

Some ideas as to what to build could be starter showcase, weapon, vehicles, castles ect. Regarding there has been already discussed threads, I’m not going to go much further as threads leave the majority of ideas to build or gather for a project.

1 Like

Hello Developer,

As other people have mentioned the same issue, there are a lot of other posts that are regarding this matter as well. And I have already made a post on the steps of developing a game, in which I say in step 2, how to collect ideas on a game you’re creating.

If you are generally looking for things to build, I recommend browsing through google images honesty. That’s where my inspiration comes from mostly, or around your room.

Something that you might wanna build and replicate because you think “Oh, this is cool!”.

If you need to read my post that concerns the steps on creating a game, and if you’re interested in reading it, you can click the link below.

Collecting Ideas - The steps of developing a game - Resources / Community Tutorials - DevForum | Roblox

Cheers,
CrashFacts

1 Like

I usually look at Google images for inspiration, but the problem I have is, there’s usually only one angle of the building or structure, which just makes it harder.

I will message you privately with a Twitter account I have found recently, otherwise, try to improvise and make up your own ideas!

1 Like