Any way to find out what copyrighted music used to be?

So recently I noticed one of my audios got copyrighted, but I had no idea. I just found out when going to upload another. I don’t actually know what it used to be, is there any way i can figure it out? As in the name of it, I mean. I tried putting it in game, but the name changed to (removed for copyright).

In a nutshell: My audio got copyrighted, how can I view what the name used to be (i forgot it)?

1 Like

You probably can’t. Try:

• Checking your search history.
  • Posting the sound’s id in search engines. One may have picked it up before it was changed.
  • Check WaybackMachine for any page archives.

I don’t know of any other ways to check what an audio originally was if not these. To my knowledge, audio doesn’t have a version history and information changes wouldn’t increment a version even if it did.

4 Likes

I’ll try the wayback machine and searching in the search engines, good idea. But recently I have a new computer, so it’s difficult to view history and stuff. Thanks anyway, I’ll let you know if I am successfull

1 Like

Oof, no luck on the way back machine or searching in google. I don’t get why they put (removed for copyright) in the title.

1 Like

ok so i used my old laptop, entered the ID in history, and found it.

1 Like