Anyone know tools I can use to rescale images?

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I want to make icons for my menu gui.
  2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    They are not scaling to the right size (1.25 to 2x too big) and I can’t seem to find any cheap and quick online tools to fix them.
  3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I have tried to find many tools that all are good for rescaling the pixel size of images but don’t make just the icons smaller and the actual image stay the same size.

Just some backstory, I hired someone a while ago to design some logos for me, and they did great, but originally I was going to place the icons in an image of a rounded square (before ui corner came out) and I was putting the image in the center and making it a lot smaller. Now that UI Corner came out, I don’t have to do that anymore, but my image scaling is messed up.

Just so you know what I am talking about:
Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 4.49.32 PM

All icons are roughly the same size as the hammer. I only need something to scale down the size (not the actual image but the icon in it so it has the borders like the roblox images) by a little. Any help is greatly appreciated.

1 Like

A hacky solution(assuming the background is an image separate from the tool) is to have the BorderSizePixel of the background set to something like 2 and have the BorderMode set to Inset.