Apologies if this is in the wrong category - Is this game suitable for Xbox?

Hey!
I’m working on a game with @mario12466, @patycup1234 (he was hacked, bbm stolen and age was updated to <13) and FrozenZibra. There are also some other developers. We are making a game like Super Bomb Survival. I am concerned as I do not know if it would be allowed. Please help.
Edit: @Guestboy835, please stop liking all of my recent posts.

2 Likes

When you look in Game Settings while in Studio, you will see a check mark that asks if your game can be available on console. If you check it, there will be a list of things that go against their guidelines. You can either agree or disagree if your game meets the criteria. You should check that out. :blush:

I did and it said, “No intense violence,” or something like that. I was wondering if this would not meet those guidelines due to the bombs.

I’m not sure. It’s hard to decide if bombs should be defined as intense violence or not.

1 Like

Yeah. There is no blood - we removed it however I think Roblox might classify it as intense violence. They age restricted a pistol…

No, this is not. There are games that are super bomb survival that are not moderated and would have been taken down quickly after the game was made if it was against ToS, carry on with your day and good luck on your game.

2 Likes

I don’t believe bombs would be “intensely violent” unless you included blood

Hi @KieranIsADev, we wont be releasing the game on console because the game might violate the TOS and it could be taken down. We will release the xbox version seperately, it wont have any thing that will violate the TOS.

1 Like