[CLOSED] Apply to be featured in the Halloween sort... if you dare!

I am thinking of applying, but my game I am developing has 9 maps. One of which is a Halloween map looks like this:

Would this be eligible for applying?

4 Likes

Yeah, I had the same question about Early Access.

3 Likes

Just Applied, My 23,000 ghouls and monsters are waiting for approval for more souls! :jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes

Nice. I canā€™t attend tho I got a game that doesnā€™t pertain to Halloween that im working on right now, but hopefully next time :smile:

4 Likes

Iā€™m assuming I canā€™t submit my game which should release around the 22nd? Itā€™s currently unreleased and private/closed.

2 Likes

@koaffle Will localization be a big deciding factor when selecting games? My game is not translated, however it is very easy to play and understand without localization. A lot of Spanish and Russian youtubers film it.

6 Likes

I would assume this would increase your chances otherwise they would not ask for it.

2 Likes

This is an interesting question.

5 Likes

I understand itā€™s a huge plus to have a translated game, but will it completely ruin the chance to be selected? Thatā€™s more of my question.

4 Likes

Agreed, I havenā€™t translated my game. Will this be a big deciding factor or a small step-up?

2 Likes

Keep in mind roblox is expanding alot globally into non english-speaking areas. I doubt it would be very massive, but they would probably pick a translated game over a non translated game of the same quality.

2 Likes

Will you guys be adding this for other holiday events (e.g: Christmas or Easter?)
Quick Poll for those who want to voice their opinion on this:

• This should be for a feature.
  • This shouldnā€™t be for a feature.

0 voters

5 Likes

I think that the quality of your update will matter more honestly. Though localization was something that made me a bit iffy.

2 Likes

Iā€™m saying if the games where the exact same but one had translations and one did not. The translations would most likely win. Thus translations would give you a higher chance. Same thing with RTHRO.

5 Likes

Halloween tradition w/ spooky questions meant to weed people out. Itā€™s actually quite clever.

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see who all gets featured! Good luck to everyone else who applies! :bat::woman_vampire::drop_of_blood:

3 Likes

I am a developer of a game, so I did not put the owner part as owning the game. I think thatā€™s what it meant.

2 Likes

A question. How long is the maximum time to update our halloween games once registered?

3 Likes

Are we allowed to advertise the survey link to our games fanbase?

3 Likes

Noā€¦ Putting in multiple requests will most likely have your game denied lol

3 Likes