[Architectural Design, Building and Mesh Modeling] JACOBSDE4THN0TE | OUTDATED

• Greetings, I’m a ROBLOX architectural designer and builder. I create high quality low-poly builds for many groups. I mainly specialize in low-poly builds although I am very flexible and can create high poly builds if wanted. I have been developing for about 6 months now on the ROBLOX platform! I’d say I’m pretty active, I currently can work for about 10 hours per day on week days and 16 hours per day on weekends. I also am a fast paced builder who normally takes about 4-5 weeks to create a build that is suitable and well made. The one shown in the examples is my most recent in which I started development on December 31st, 2019 and finished January 30th 2020. The other two builds shown were completed in a matter of a few days. In all honestly, I can really build anything wanted, this portfolio is just a showcase the things I’ve built so far. Everything shown in the pictures below is all made by me. If you were wondering on what I can possibly build, I can do theaters, cafes, bakeries, hotels, SCP type games, simulators, etc. Please note that everything showed in the pictures is made by me, if some models in my builds are not featured in my “modeling” section that just means I didn’t have enough time to actually picture them or there was to many to actually fit in. For my newest builds, I’d recommend scrolling down to the bottom of the section as I like to see how much I’ve improved from when I first began building.

Architectural Design

Modeling

GFX

new group logo YES 2

• Mostly, I take payment in group funds, if that’s not possible I’m sure we could work something else out such as clothing or other forms of payment. I understand that money can be tight, so I do try to be flexible and be as cheap as possible. My builds aren’t always the same price but go of as - 10k For a Small Build, 15k For a Medium Sized Build, and 20k For a Large Sized Build. Assets range anywhere from 150-1000 ROBUX depending on the size and effort put into the asset. Assets come free with a build so you don’t really need to worry about that. I range my prices on how much effort I see put into the build, if that’s too expensive for some, we can always work something out.

• My main forms of contacting me would be to either message me on ROBLOX, or through Discord; jacob#0009

• Thank you for reading my portfolio, I hope you enjoyed reading it as well as considered me to be apart of your next project! I wish you a happy rest of your day.
12 Likes

This certainly looks impressive, so I’d love to discuss further opportunities with you via Discord. I’ve sent you a friend request [Deferend#0001].

2 Likes

Hey I’m very impressed by your work and would like to put you on my development team. Lets talk more in discord Alm_st#8815

2 Likes

Also, you should add your previous builds because this could just be taken from the tool box

2 Likes

Great builds, I like the designs you make!

2 Likes

Sorry for such a late response, yes after a few months of working I’ve finally some things to add to my portfolio I’m quite proud of!

I added you on Discord.

$! woah;#0001.