Arctic Wonderland: Tier 1

Hello! My game Arctic Wonderland has released today, it is a small tiered obby that is going to be a series, each obby has its own biome, probably will end at 10-20 obbys in the series, anyways. The first game released today! I would like feedback if anyone has bugs, would like to support the game (like and follow!) it would be greatly appreciated for your feedback! (The group had a game but it had bugs that’s why we privated it) [HUGE UPDATE] Trilogy - Tier Obby - Roblox

1 Like

Aside from a couple jumps (the first one), this was very easy. I’m not sure how intentional that was. There was also a bit that confused me, specifically here, because you can go through the wall but there’s no point in doing so:

hole in wall

(The builds were simplistic, but that’s pretty typical for an obby.)

3 Likes

Yes it is the first teir, it is meant to be easy. As for you can’t go through it, I don’t know what I did, it might’ve been a union, let me update it right now. Sorry for the late reply, right after I published this post I had to go eat dinner!!!

And also as for the first one, you don’t have to do ladder flicks, you can actually just twist your camera around and hit it without touching a ladder before :slight_smile:

I meant that you can go through it, and that’s what confused me. There’s no reason to go through it, since the other side is the same as the first side.

2 Likes

! My bad! I meant that to be a long way so you go through the walls, so that on the other side you didn’t have to do wrap around, since some players are not advanced, they were also supposed to be head hitters, so I am scaling those right now!

2 Likes

Fixed! Go check it out! I’m joining it right now I can teach you a few secrets :wink:

Bubble chat and player collide has been added :slight_smile: