Arcuatus' - Portfolio

About Me

Hello there, ladies and gentlemen! Let me introduce myself - I am Arcuatus, a multi-task weird developer :wink:
I have been on Roblox for 5 years now, joined devforum in 2016.

While I specialize in building, UI design and animating, however I do have intermediate knowledge in programming, GFX and 3D modelling.

FAQ

Q: omg are u brazilian do u speak spanish
A: I am brazilian, in fact I was one of the first brazilians to be accepted into the devforum - and yes, I will translate your game to brazilian portuguese for free cokiees and your soul (negotiable).

Q: Are you willing to be paid in Limiteds?
A: No I am not.

Q: What are you doing on my sofa
A:

Q: Can I see your past works?
A: Below, I have posted a link to a few of my past jobs and if you want you may check my twitter account!

Showcases

You can view some of my trello portfolio, here.

Or you can click here

Experience

I have worked for several groups, and as such I have experience in nearly all game styles.

Availability

I’m available every Friday and Saturday, most Holidays and on Winter/Summer break.

Payment

Usually I prefer to be paid in USD, but being honest… Whenever I’m working on fun and entertaining projects I don’t charge at all. I do charge rather low prices depending on the project, and I may to charge more or less than the average.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or on the following media:

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Looks good, I’ll refer to you if I need building assistance or game translation.

But what are you doing on my sofa?

Great to see someone up offering the ability for game localization, I’ll be sure to refer to you if I need!

Arcuatus is a totally epic gamer and you should hire him :sunglasses: