Fly_san's - Portfolio

fly_san

Game Designer - Builder, Programmer, UI Designer, Enviromental and GFX Artist

Warning: I no longer do commissions or develop actively! All of my projects are hobby passion projects.

Hi there, thanks for checking out my portfolio. My username is fly_san, and here is a short timeline of my history in the platform:

• 2013 - first made an account
  • 2015 - started taking an interest in developing
  • 2016 - worked as a developer for several large groups (listed below)
  • 2017 - invited to join the DevForum
  • 2018 - co-founded the DevForum Community Server
  • 2020 - invited by DevRelations/DET to become a PT/BR Community Ambassador,
    also joined the Roblox Event Organizers team.
  • 2021 - joined the Roblox QA Testers team

My journey began mainly building, but soon I got involved with UI/UX design, programming, GFX and clothing design. I am now a Computer Science student and mostly hobbyist developer on Roblox.

Previous projects

Inventory

Uniform

Skyscraper1

Skyscraper2

Experience

Over the years, I have worked on a variety of groups and areas, having obtained experience and expertise in many themes and styles. Here's a short list of my previous positions as developer or contractor.

Contact

You can find and contact me through DevForum direct messages or on the following social medias:

• Discord: fly#8523
  • Twitter: @fly_saaan

Thanks for reading through my portfolio. Any questions you have may be asked below or on the platforms listed above!

21 Likes

Great to see someone up offering the ability for game localization, I’ll be sure to refer to you if I need!

1 Like

Arcuatus is a totally epic gamer and you should hire him :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hello. I am interested in your work. I sent you a friend request. I am kypto#2961.

Worked with this dude ages ago. Makes solid work. He loves cats so, send him a cat.

2 Likes

Your portfolio looks very nice! Awesome work! :clap::+1:

1 Like

How did you make your portfolio? I mean the images.