Are my advertisements underperforming & why?

So I have a clothing group called Frozen Apparel which I’ve been trying to grow for a little over a year now.

I’ve also been paying attention to advertisements that draw my attention and have taken liberties from them in my own advertising. Here’s a picture of all my recent advertisements for the group:

(please excuse the cringiness of the first advertisement :sweat_smile:)

I’ve noticed the CTR is very, very low. The best total CTR I have is 1.24% (1.4k bid) on the first skyscraper advertisement shown above. This makes very little sense to me as the advertisement barely stands out and all the colours blend.

Could this also be due to the time and day I put up the advertisements? It’s almost always on weekends around midday (PST) which I’d imagine’s the best time?

Here’s a chart of the CTR values of each advertisement:

Any help / feedback would be very greatly appreciated! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I can see your advertisements are very bland. They’re all the same. Same poses, etc. On all of them, the backgrounds don’t make sense. Don’t make it all blurry and any gradients. On the “Come shop at frozen apparel” one, the colors of the font are very unattractive.

Another reason is that they are clothes and they need Robux to buy and many people don’t have that. Also instead of PST, which I am guessing is your timezone try EST since it is the most popular.

Thanks for the help! Will take this into consideration.