Are you going San Fransisco or London?

Just curious where you guys are going; because I might go to the RDC London Viewing party since i am a local but it depends on how many people are going. i’ll give you 1p if you come to london :joy:

• San Fransisco
  • London
  • Both
  • None
  • Still Deciding

0 voters

4 Likes

I might go San Fransisco although thats depending if I can work overtime while if not I’ll easily choose the cheaper option (london) so i have got money left for university.

3 Likes

I’m hoping to go to San Francisco,

but it would be interesting to see someone do “Both” lol

13 Likes

San Francisco here I come! :eyes:
Can’t wait to see all of you there

2 Likes

Unless you have a clone there is no way that you can do “both” since they’ll be held at the same time :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

I am unsure about that as you could participate the RDC EU as it last one day although, shortly you will need to fly to San Francisco but you will miss either a day or two. I have to say though, its not very cost effective. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What if you went rdc london left on the sameday arrived in the morning owo

San Francisco, since it’s the closest one to me - if I’m invited, that is.

1 Like

I might go rdc San Francisco if i don’t go France.

:man_shrugging: Maybe next year. :frowning:

Enjoy for those attending RDC!

3 Likes

You’ll def. be invited - all devforum members & new members will

3 Likes

There should be a special award for anyone who can pull off going to both

6 Likes

You know what. I’m gonna try do it :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Maybe your the new season of the flash…
Jokes aside, unless you’ve stolen Concorde from a museum I have no idea on how you could do both.

3 Likes

So, you go RDC London first, since San Francisco is 7 hours behind, you can leave at around 9pm and a flight from LHR too SF is 11 hours so you arrive at 8 AM BST (1 am in San Francisco). You now made it to both events

Ok, what the hell. If you can pull this off then (with enough energy) you need a reward. @EggYolked, the first to do it in RDC history (I think :thinking:) .

1 Like

I’m going to London as long as I’m invited. Me, @railworks2 and @Ysko are already making plans in the RDC Discord server if anyone else is interested, see the Europe channel. :smile:

I’m personally planning to go from Friday to Monday and get some sight seeing and Merlin attractions in while I’m there!

2 Likes

Can you dm the server link please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@TheGamer101 YOU AREN’T KIDDING RIGHT? RIGHT!?

3 Likes

I’m not kidding, 95% sure I will go to the London viewing party.

4 Likes