Arena Ideas (30chars)

Hi, I’m making a brawl game in the style of super smash bros. I would love it if anyone would give me any arena ideas because I’m lacking inspiration.

2 Likes

Maybe they are on the wings of the plane like the smash bros one, but make it unique!

The map I was talking about

2 Likes

Have it were they are on cars that are driving down the highway and they have to jump between cars

2 Likes

A train in constant motion would be pretty cool to see, similar to Unreal Tournament’s HiSpeed map.

2 Likes

Something that would be interesting is a changing map that would change places as time progresses. This would force players to migrate to the different places while fighting at the same time.

1 Like

An arena that would be interesting is an arena where the players have to avoid obstacles. If they get hit or something it knocks them out of the arena or pushes them.

1 Like

Honestly what I do when I need inspiration are look for reference pictures.
Ill post some:

1 Like

For now, since this is a part of the process of making the game, make something that would work well with your game in the early-stage kind of vibe.

I believe something like this, except in the scale of a platform (which is in Smash Ultimate but to the left of this screenshot) would work well to keep the game optimized and simple, putting more focus and emphasis on the game mechanics itself rather than just solely the design.

1 Like

Look up some images of the original Roblox sword fighting game, and make it 2d like in smash bro’s. I think that would really put a smile on some of the og Roblox users.

1 Like