[CLOSED] Maenaryz building portfolio | commissions

About Me

Hi there DevForum! I am ariveua. My services include GFX work, building, and blender work. I have been using F3X for around 2 years now off-and-on, but I recently got into it more.

Keep in mind that my work below goes has some of my best and worst builds.

Showcase

Game Examples
Purple Cafe/Restaurant

Inspo: @awesomerebeccachen

Yellow Cafe

Sci-Fi

Misc.

Horror/Halloween Build

Simulator Build

Availability

I am available for 2-4 hours on the weekdays after school (3:10pm EST) and 4-8 on the weekends. If I do not answer you, I am not ignoring you, I just am busy.

Payment

I accept payment through group funds (preferred) or T-Shirts by the hour/asset. If you want to give me a set amount at first that you will pay, I ask that you will please say if you’re using group funds or a T-Shirt, that way I will know if the price includes the 30% fee or not. Check out [CLOSED] Maenaryz - Commissions for more info.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum @ariveua or on discord @mars.#8781

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!!

2 Likes

Those are mine from a different topic I posted.

removed, sorry for not reviewing but what I remembered were the images, apart from the fact that they have an insane change, you should replace them with more detailed work to attract more potential employers

2 Likes

It’s alright! I will add more detailed builds in the future. I want to show a range of different styles. :))

Were you inspired by my Violet’s Lattes cafe for your purple cafe?

3 Likes

Mhm! I was going to put it, but I only remembered your partners @, Lystical. I checked her portfolio and didn’t see your build there. Thank you for finding this and reaching out :slight_smile:

1 Like

What would the average price for a GFX Icon?

1 Like

50-150 R$ :)). It depends on the amount of effects, lighting, and people + if you want a set or not.

1 Like

do u have a new discord because the tag isnt working.

yup! it’s rai,#0622 (charlimit)

New discord - miloooo#0970.(charlim)

I added you,my discord username is
Tinapay lalaki#2728
I need you to revamp a map I made

Seems like you unfriended me or blocked me i was about to talk with you

Hi! Sorry, I didn’t check the DevForum, I had an issue previously with friending someone and they didn’t respond for a while, then sent something graphic, so I wasn’t sure. Glad you sent it again :slight_smile: