AshCr4ft - 3D Modeling + Building Portfolio

about

Hey! I’m a 18 year old 3D Artist on Roblox! I’m mostly known for building houses and modeling furniture, as well as modeling a bunch of assets and props in popular games, such as Welcome to Bloxburg, Adopt Me, and Robloxian High School. I’ve also contributed to the 6th Annual Bloxy Awards, which was the first time I’ve worked on a Roblox event.

I’ve been on Roblox since 2010, been building since 2012, and I’ve been 3D Modeling since 2017, so I’ve got a lot of experience under my belt :sunglasses:

Everything seen below is modeled by myself using Blender, unless stated otherwise.

3D Models and Scenes(Rendered)

Tesla Roadster modeled by me, background scenery is the Bloxy Awards Red Carpet

6th Annual Bloxy Awards Lobby was a collab between myself, @WhoToTrus, and @TrustMeImRussian

3D Assets (Imported)

Adopt Me

Eviction Notice

Welcome to Bloxburg

Bloxy Awards Chandelier

Robloxian High School

TERIO

Secret Projects

Other

Buildings/Maps

UGC Items

Collab with Builder_Boy:
Floating Music Notes - Roblox

ezgif-1-fe532142529c ezgif-1-7aeaf58738e8 ezgif-1-d7ca5869f080 ezgif-1-1aa434a37f57

availability

COMMISSIONS ARE CLOSED

I should be available most of the time if school doesn’t get in the way. I work the best during weekends, and pretty slow on weekdays. I rarely miss deadlines, and if I do, it’s usually pushed back a day or two, nothing too extreme.

payment

Prices are definitely negotiable. Depending on how I feel about a commission, I might determine a price after I’m done in order to make up a good price to accommodate for how much I’ve worked on the commission, because I usually have a difficult time with determining prices before I start on a project.
EDIT: I’ve gotten better at determining prices now, so I may just determine the price before I start.

I can accept Robux or PayPal :slight_smile: (no cashapp/venmo please)

contact
I’m on discord mostly all of the time so the best way of contact would be shooting me a DM there:
AshCraft#9572

Twitter DMs work too:
https://twitter.com/AshCr4ft

Thanks for checking out my portfolio! :smile:!

117 Likes

great work! in-conclusion:we stan

16 Likes

dang man, your models are beautiful.

7 Likes

10/10 Great person to work with!

5 Likes

Those are the brightest lampshades I’ve ever seen.

4 Likes

THIS :clap: IS :clap: SUPER :clap: HOT :clap:

I could write a massive paragraph, but I think everything has already been said on the tin.
Fantastic modelling, and some really good experience underneath your belt also!

6 Likes

Ash your models are very creative and well done. :clap:

3 Likes

These are some of the most realistic houses I’ve seen on Roblox. Awesome job, except the only thing that made it look a bit more robloxy, were the chairs. Take some time to create better chairs and your work will be even more top notch

I’m not talking about the comissioned chairs, as they were probably meant to look like that

1 Like

Um, everything looks good but I feel like a few of your renders I’ve seen done before. In tutorials and such… Which makes me a little suspicious how many things you actually made by your self and which are based of tutorials.

1 Like

first render pic i definitely learned from a tutorial:

the rest i modeled myself :slight_smile: (some with the help from references, but i use references in most of the stuff i model.)

6 Likes

Wow, these are awesome! Great work, awesome portfolio :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How I feel about your work? It is insane and has amazingly high quality! I don’t particularly like builds a lot of people make due to the lack of detail. But I love the models and builds you make. I honestly can see you as a real life architect, take that as a compliment. Your builds are insane!

P.s. The picture of the work for the Bloxy lobby seems to be a thumbnail since it has text on it seeming to identify as a place thumbnail? Do you mind telling me who made that?

i rendered the thumbnail, and i already credited the builders underneath the picture

1 Like

Hey, I sent you a friend request on discord. Please accept me!
sc#7508

I sent you a friend request on Discord!

bump; added ugc content and other stuff

1 Like

bump again; added even more ugc content

1 Like

I’ve added you as a friend lad. Tik#7186. I’m looking forward to working with you.

Hey. I sent a friend request on Discord. My username is LEV#0001. I’m interested in hiring you. :slight_smile:

mate if u ever start accepting paypal comms please let me know aha