Emancyphur Community Group Information

:star: Emancyphur Group/Tutorials Information :star:

NOTE (March 21st, 2022): This post is currently being updated as a result of my channel rebranding from Asians FTW → Emancyphur. Currently, a lot of the information in this post is not up to date.

Hello, and welcome to the Emancyphur Community! :smiley: Here, you can find information that includes:

• Common questions
  • Tutorial Info (including source code)
  • And more!

If the information below doesn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to send me a message and I might add more to this post!

Click on each image to be brought to the section!

1Common Questions

2Tutorials

3Group Info

I hope you find this useful!

Please let me know if you have any feedback :slight_smile:

Q: Help! Something isn’t working from a tutorial. What do I do?
A: Please read the “Tutorials” section on this page that lets you know what you should do!

Q: Can you make a tutorial about [feature here]?
A: Probably! Just post what you want to see on the group wall/post a YouTube comment about it and I’ll determine if it’s something I might know how to create.

More information will be added here over time :slight_smile:

The Emancyphur YouTube channel can be found here, and the main tutorial playlist for general Roblox Studio tutorials can be found by clicking the image below!

Tutorial Playlist Promotion

Want to learn how to code in only 5 steps? Check out my guide that explains exactly that by clicking here!

Tutorials Question & Answer

1. “Where can I find the scripts from your videos?”

• The Important Links section of each video’s description contains what was shown in the video when applicable!

• All of the models I provide with the finished product of what we create during the tutorial can be found by clicking here or scrolling down to the second post on this thread!

1. “What settings do you use in Roblox Studio?”

1. ”Your tutorials don’t work! What do I do?”

• Try to figure out what’s going wrong, first

• Check if any red errors are appearing in the Output, which you can enable through the View Tab at the top left of the screen. If a red error appears when you playtest, a few lines below it it will say: Script.LocationOfScriptInGame.NameOfScript, Line # where error occurred. (Example image can be found below)

• (Continuation)

• This will give you a better idea of where the error is happening in your game. Most times it’s a simple typo, or, you might have added or changed the name of something and a reference for something that doesn’t exist anymore needs to be changed.

• Don’t forget to read the description of the video if something isn’t working just in case I explained that something has changed due to an update or some other reason.

• Watch the video carefully while you edit the script

• Sometimes you miss a thing or two when following along in the video. Make sure you have placed everything into the correct spot, or changed the name of something to match what it is in your game, since everyone will likely be using it in a different way!

• I understand that not everyone has the time to watch a full tutorial, which is why I comment on every line in a script along with providing written instructions separately that outline what needs to be changed or moved in order to set it up in your game (example images below).

• Ask questions!

• Don’t be afraid to ask questions! Whether you are here to learn more, or just add something into your game for fun (or even both), asking questions when needed will help you learn more and improve your skills. It’s not even limited to commenting on my video – the Developer Forum where we are right now has tooooons of resources that can assist you in improving and communicating with others looking to do the same thing.

• I make mistakes too! If you ever notice something that I have done wrong in the model/explanation in the video, please let me know so that I can correct it in the description, model, etc. so that the information in my videos are accurate!

1. ”I’ll be adding more questions/answers here soon!”

This is a group for the Emancyphur YouTube community! The group was created at the end of 2019 in order to provide a central place for announcements, asking questions, suggesting tutorials, etc.

The Emancyphur YouTube Channel revolves around Roblox Game Development Tutorials, along with livestreams where we play games with everyone in a fun and friendly environment :smiley:

Group Rank Requirements (On Hold)

Initial Idea for Rank Requirements

The Ranks below are purely cosmetic and can be obtained from earning certain badges (similar to D8Dev/d4rk886’s Group Ranks) in the Group Hangout place (coming soon).

In order for to confirm whether or not you meet the requirements, you need to have your Roblox inventory set to public. This way, when you ask for a rankup on the Group Wall, I, or a Group Moderator, will be able to confirm that you have the badge required for a certain tier.

Viewer - Manually promoted when you join!

White Belt - (Badge requirement to be determined)

Yellow Belt - (Badge requirement to be determined)

Orange Belt - (Badge requirement to be determined)

Green Belt - (Badge requirement to be determined)

Blue Belt - (Badge requirement to be determined)

Brown Belt - (Badge requirement to be determined)

Black Belt - (Badge requirement to be determined)

6 Likes

:star: List of Scripts/Tutorial Models :star:

If you have any questions about my tutorials, including what settings I use, & what to do if something doesn’t work, click here to be brought to the post above which has some answers!

Tutorial Setup Models on the Roblox website can be found here:

Click here for a list of models from every tutorial of mine that has one!

WIP - This layout is subject to change

Want to learn how to code in only 5 steps? Check out my guide that explains exactly that by clicking here!

Until the links below are updated, please find the models here

Episodes 1-10

• [#1 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#2 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#3 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#4 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#5 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#6 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#7 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#8 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#9 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#10 - Tutorial Name Here]

Episodes 11-20

• [#11 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#12 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#13 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#14 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#15 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#16 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#17 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#18 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#19 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#20 - Tutorial Name Here]

Episodes 21-30

• [#21 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#22 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#23 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#24 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#25 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#26 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#27 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#28 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#29 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#30 - Tutorial Name Here]

Episodes 21-30

• [#31 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#32 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#33 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#34 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#35 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#36 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#37 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#38 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#39 - Tutorial Name Here]

• [#40 - Tutorial Name Here]

Source Code & Model Download Files can be found on the following GitHub repository:

GitHub Repository

(Work in progress)

4 Likes

This is a placeholder post for additional content that should be separate from the information outlined above.

2 Likes