Atlantic Hurricane Simulator - March 2019 Updates
- Storms take dynamic, curving, realistic paths.
- Storms can curve to Europe, hug the east coast of the US, and more!
- One of the game’s most-requested changes!
- The original movement system has been fully replaced.
- Four new badges!
- Break the world record for most damaging hurricane!
- Make landfall in Greenland!
- Make science fiction real!
- Customize your season’s names!
- New user role in Wizard Studios for users who purchase the new contributor t-shirt! Group members get exclusive information on the development process & get direct replies to their suggestions, ideas, and bug reports!
Thank you to everyone that supported the game by sending comments and donations!
Minor change log:
- Boston replaced with NYC by request
- Made apocalyptic mode more apocalyptic
- Storm tracks self-destruct after 10 minutes
- Maximum 5 simultaneously active cyclones
- Fixed some issues on mobile devices
- Florence and Michael have been retired and replaced with Francine and Milton. To re-add them, players can manually edit their storm names in the settings menu.