Caelis, The Test Place Creator

Artboard 1
A tool used to create more unique development environments.

As a developer myself I got tired of the same set up every time I went in to studio, and it would be troublesome to constantly have to change stuff around to the way I want it every time I am making a game.

Artboard 1
After downloading and installing the plug-in here Link click the icon in the toolbar, you will be greeted by the “First time opening” screen,
Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 3.16.55 AM
Click either arrow to scroll through the current available themes,
Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 3.18.24 AM
once finished go ahead and click this launch button and watch as your dev Caelissphere changes!
Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 3.19.54 AM
You can resize the grid using the X and Y Inputs
and enable the DepthOfField Effect or ColorCorrection Effect by toggling the check boxes

Video Tutorial:

31 Likes

Consider changing your name, there already is an Atmos.

13 Likes

I would but I can’t think of another name and i really like the icon I have

Ok, that makes sense. Names are the hardest thing to think of, but I’d really recommend changing it to prevent confusion between the two products.

4 Likes

Im enjoying using this already I cant lie.

1 Like

Video can’t load, link is broken, could you upload a new version please?

1 Like

Odd ill get right to it thank you for informing me!

1 Like

I saw no issue with the previous link but, I replaced it!

yeah, it’d be nice if you didn’t use the same name as my plugin, thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

something like AtmosTPC? Only a few letters added, easy to remember, and can easily prevent confusion.

1 Like

Still a bit too similar for my liking, but something along those lines would be a lot better!

3 Likes

Welp…i still wondering that why are you craeted that plugin ?
And what it for ? In my opinion, it just hurt my eyes :frowning:

1 Like

In all honesty it’s merely a coincidence plus both names are just short for atmosphere there isn’t a lot of creativity in the names I found out after all the branding and I really don’t plan on changing it unless you feel like coming up with a new name for me

1 Like

I actually might do that thank you

It would be a lot more understandable if your plug-in name was unique but there wasn’t a lot of effort out into it

No problem. (I’m replying because of that one kid who made me waste all my likes on sensible and mature replies to his spam posts.)

1 Like

What if you used Caelo or Caelos? It means sky, so you could keep your current logo.

1 Like

Thank you, That will become the new name

1 Like

No problem! Glad I could help! Latin class for the win :laughing:

1 Like

caelum, caeli, caelo, caela, caelorum, caelis. But yeah, it would be cool to use latin words (I just want to indicate that the word caelos dosen‘t exists, but anyways, who cares about latin gramatic :stuck_out_tongue:) And, @The_Pr0fessor, are you serious? You area asking a person that found this name 12 months ago, a whole year before your, and you are refusing to change your name just because you haven‘t another.

1. You should really control if the name that you are getting to use, already was used
  2. Your plugin came after the plugin of @Elttob, so you should change it, not him. It dosen‘t works like this the world. It‘s like you would create a compagny with the name “coca cola“, wich already exists, and say the actual compagny to change his name. It dosen‘t works like this
  3. You are asking the community to give a new name, you should think youself about the names. You have plenties resources and ideas on the internet, and you should freely ask the community, not „be eager for a name, then change it“.

It dosen‘t work like this, are you serious?

It‘s‚ good, but don‘t be like this in the future. But who am I to say this to you?

3 Likes