AURELIUS THEATRE HANDBOOK
Welcome to the Aurelius Theatre Handbook! This handbook contains information for easy navigation across our group. Information such as rules, rank descriptions, and more!
What is Aurelius Theatre?
Aurelius Theatre is one of many community-based roleplay theatre groups. Here, you can build a community of people filled with unique talents such as Acting, Set Building, Styling, and more! You can watch and create your own desired performances with the utmost best experience possible.
- Please be respectful to everyone.
- Follow and adhere to all Roblox guidelines.
- Do not use admin on guests/audience unless allowed by MR/HR.
- Exploiting is not permitted and consequences will occur.
- Staff members may only have one (1) booth at a time.
- F3X abusing is not permitted and consequences will occur if you’re found to be abusing the F3X tools.
How To Work Here
- Go to the Aurelius Theatre Application Center located in the Group Games tab, and complete the questions.
- Once you finish, a high rank will check your application and decide if your application meets our standards. You will find out if you are accepted if your rank has changed from Audience to Awaiting Training.
- Now that you’re a Trainee, you must go to the Aurelius Theatre Training Center located in the Group Games tab. You must select a rank you are applying for and pass the training.
- If you’ve passed, you are now a Staff member and can head to the theatre, enjoy your experience. If you failed, you must do training again until you are eligible to pass.
- If you want to be an MR, you must work hard and be noticed by HR. Your chances of being promoted may lower if you beg, hint, or bribe your way into a promotion.
Audience - An audience member is someone in the community who has joined our group. They are able to enjoy the shows in the Theatre!
Awaiting Training - A trainee is a member of our community who has passed and completed the Trainee Application and is now waiting to be trained.
Suspended - This rank is only obtainable for members who have been caught trolling, exploiting, or abusing admin privileges. They have no control in the theatre, or in the group.
Actor - Responsible for acting in plays, making the show feel alive. To act, you must ask the Director for a role and you must do what the Director requests you to do.
Technical Crew - Responsible for the curtains, lighting, effects, and music, making the show a memorable experience making sure the visual aspect is the best it can be. You must do what the Director requests you to do and Collaborate with other Tech Members.
Stylist - Responsible for dressing up actors, making the show a fabulous experience also making sure the visual aspect is the best it can be. You must do what the Director, or Actors request you to do.
Set Builder - Responsible for building the sets, the background, everything on stage. Making the show a stunning experience, also making sure the visual aspect is the best it can be. You must do what the Director requests you to do and collaborate with other builders.
Director - Responsible for Directing the shows, telling everyone what they should do to make the show an unforgettable experience for everyone. You are in charge of everything that happens on stage. You must use the Director queue and wait until it’s your turn to Direct.
Supervisor - This MR rank is responsible for supervising the theatre and train in training sessions, they cannot host. Theatre Supervisor also has the ability to rank at training sessions.
Executive - This HR rank is responsible for guiding the Supervisors, also supervising the theatre, and is in charge of Training Sessions.
Board of Operations - This HR rank is responsible for guiding the Supervisors and Executives, also supervising the theatre. They are also in charge of group supervision and assistance for the SR’s
Developer - This is a rank for our current developers, this rank can edit all of our group games. This rank is unobtainable for anyone unless recruited by the Founder.
Vice-President - The Vice-President position is held by @lovinqtokyo. This rank is a part of the Administration team and manages all the ranks below. In charge of ensuring that the group remains functional at a constant rate. This rank is unobtainable.
President - The President position is held by @HappyLil50. This rank is a part of the Administration team and manages all the ranks below. Tasked to ensure that the daily operations of Aurelius Theatre. In charge of ensuring that the group remains functional at a constant rate. This rank is unobtainable.
Founder - The Founder position is held by @Sean_lbgl. Similar to the President and Vice-President, This rank is a part of the Administration team and manages all the ranks below. Tasked to ensure that the daily operations of Aurelius Theatre. In charge of ensuring that the group remains functional at a constant rate. This rank is unobtainable.
Thank you for reading the Aurelius Theatre Handbook! We hope the information we provided was helpful to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to message a member of our Management Team!
Created by Sean_lbgl