Auto-reconnect to Team Create when disconnected

That’s your computer setting, not a Roblox/Rojo setting. Search up macOS/Windows/Linux documentation on network usage during hibernation.

2 Likes

Hibernation has nothing to do with it either… it is solely to do with Rojo and being disconnected from the place. Please try using Rojo and you will perhaps understand, as I think I made my point pretty clear.

2 Likes

I do use Rojo and have no idea what you’re talking about.

If you really think there is an issue, create an issue in the Rojo repo to make a persistent notification on disconnection, because that isn’t really a Roblox problem.

2 Likes

In layman’s terms:
Before:

• Open place
  • Connect Rojo
  • Disconnected
  • Manual reconnect, so you know you were disconnected
  • Reconnect Rojo

With this beta feature:

• Open place
  • Connect Rojo
  • Disconnected
  • Automatic reconnect, you may not know you were disconnected
  • Code no longer automatically updates since Rojo is now disconnected without your knowledge

As previously stated there is really not much that can be done about it, it’s just inconvenient.

2 Likes

This beta feature only applies to Team Create. Rojo doesn’t use Team Create. I’m not sure how else to put it…

2 Likes

Ok, I can see that this is futile.
You are being disconnected from the place, and subsequently reconnected, disconnecting Rojo without your knowledge
Please refer to my previous posts

3 Likes

But why are you being disconnected from the place, if it isn’t Team Create?

3 Likes

Does it just keep reconnecting forever? or will it eventually stop after lets say, it attempts to reconnect 100 times periodically.

Is there a rate limit on the reconnect button too? I can imagine my wifi coming back on and then spamming it.

3 Likes

Will this also fix those random disconnects between sessions? I get those quite a lot, and it’s annoying going AFK then returning to see that I’ve been disconnected and have to spent a minute reconnecting.

1 Like

Hello Developers,

This feature is now out of Beta and generally enabled inside Studio!

Thank you.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.