External | Graphic Designer - Closed

I HAVE MOVED TO MY CREATOR PAGE. CLICK HERE TO RE-DIRECT YOURSELF

Hi. I’m External, a graphic designer/thumbnail artist that has been on Roblox for 11 years, doing GFX for 6 years as I had started with Cinema 4D. You may recognize me from doing thumbnails for multiple games as well as association within the clan world, both sword fighting and gun fighting clans. I enjoy creating 3D work through utilizing Blender, Photoshop, and recently I have been slowly transitioning to using Unreal Engine 5.

Notable Commissions:
Phantom Forces (1B+)
Vibe NYC (37.2M+)
Parkour Tag (34M+)
The Vibe Cafe (13M+)
Korblox & Headless (12.2M+)
Frappe V4 (3.4M+)
Vibe Skyline (500K+)
The Alps (10K+)

Notable War Clans:
Aegis Core
Sleet Clan
Delta Regiment
Prime Legion
Royal Blood
Royal Invictus
HAU
RSF

Showcase

2022 Thumbnails - Unreal Engine 5

Phantom Forces - Ruin

2021 Thumbnails - Unreal Engine 4/5

Korblox & Headless

Phantom Forces - 4th of July

Vibe Cafe Rework

Baddie Island

Reign of Chaos - Dust Palace

Phantom Forces - Crane Site

Phantom Forces - Paradise

Vibe NYC (unreleased)

Amoset

Aegis Core - Duskan Sector 5

2020 Thumbnails - Blender

Vibe NYC

The Vibe Cafe

Phantom Forces - Suburbia

Old Work

Phantom Forces - Winter Dunes (Collaboration with Lunaner)

Sleet Clan - Icarus

Aegis Core - Aetrio

Parkour Tag

Phantom Forces - Phase One (Fall)

Phantom Forces - Ravod (2017)

Full portfolio can be found here.

Not all worked is posted in my new portfolio but if you like to see really old work, you can find where it all started here, here, and here. You may or may not recognize me as I’ve went by these past aliases when I was putting up my work back in deviantart.

Payment

• My most preferable form of payment is Robux via group payouts or by t-shirt payment (Client must cover tax fees.)

• I also take USD via Paypal too. Rates are .0035/R and rounded if needed.

• I take full payment after I’m finished with an order. You will be shown a preview with a watermark which will be removed upon payment.

• Prices are made to be flexible towards anyone with flexible budgets. I’m open to negotiations as always.

• Pricing is also based on detail, complexity, and demand. I take time in what I do to make sure you’re satisfied with what you’re getting and that I’m satisfied within my end.

• If you have a deadline, be sure to let me know. I may charge extra depending on what you’re looking for.

• Although not listed, I can do advertisements, game icons, renders, anything that requires 3D rendering in general.

• While my strengths do rely on doing larger scenes with multiple characters, I try my best to adopt to certain genres and styles. My weakness does involve post-edit work.

Note: USD prices are based on DevEx rates.
Thumbnails: 15k - 30k R$ / 52$ - 76$

Terms & Conditions
  • I uphold the right to deny any commissions for whatever reason. Whether it be I’m busy or I’m not interested to take the order.

• My prices vary from what I have listed above. I’m completely negotiable but if you are nowhere near comfortable there are other people that are capable of doing art as much as I can to the best of my ability.

• If an agreement towards a payment is done, I expect you to fulfill your end of the deal to make payment at the end of the order.

• Cannot stress this anymore further: Please have your models that you’d like to have in the graphic along with whatever reference. Though I have a creative mind, it’s limited.

• No refunds or chargebacks whatsoever once I have finished your order. I have the right to charge extra depending on the changes you desire of your order.

Availability

I’m available mostly everyday of the week, but due to me having a job or having other activities can extend the duration it takes for me to finish a commission. My response is usually instantaneous both on Twitter and Discord.

Most of the work I do can be finished within two days to a week maximum.

Contact

You can reach me here on devforum or at:
Discord: risorah#0666 (I respond immediately here.)
Twitter: @risorah

Updated as of May 24, 2022.
13 Likes

External is a very dedicated and committed graphics designer. I recommend him to anyone that wants to value-add their games with engaging graphics.

3 Likes

Your work looks great and I am interested in your services. Unless I am mistaken your discord link for your contact information needs updating but you can reach me here.

TheCombineOverlord#2805

Thanks!

Fully revamped my thread and open for business, again.

External has been our go-to artist for as long as I can remember. Could not recommend him enough.

1 Like