[AVAILABLE] Ext_ernal: Graphics Designer

Hi. I’m ext_ernal, but you can call me Joseph too.

I also went by lindse_y and I’ve being doing graphics since 2015, with my early beginnings being in 2014. I was active around 2016 - 2018 then I took a break briefly. You might have seen a bit of my work in some games, including notable things I’ve done under other aliases for the game Phantom Forces by Stylis Studios.

I now return with a bit of confidence to once again take commissions completely. I currently do stuff for war clans within the Gun Clan Community but I am interested in expanding upon clans and doing stuff for games.

I have amateur experience with Blender but I am looking to learn new things, I intend on also re-learning Cinema4D as well as expanding my knowledge with Blender and Photoshop.

Showcase

View my work here (click pls)

Recent stuff I've done. Mostly war clans.

Delta Regiment - Sector 280

Sleet Clan - Hailstone

Phantom Forces

Aegis Core - Aetrio

Here is some old stuff you might recognize.

Availability

I am on Pacific Standard Time, I’m available all seven days a week asides from Monday - Tuesday as they are school days.

Payment

Prices are negotiable but usually I take 3,000-4,000 robux or 10-20$ USD through paypal.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, or Discord (xtrnal#0666)

Thanks for reading and I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

9 Likes

External is a very dedicated and committed graphics designer. I recommend him to anyone that wants to value-add their games with engaging graphics.

1 Like