[AVAILABLE] Sirian142's Modeller Portfolio | 2020

:star2: Introduction

Good evening. My username is Sirian142, but I may go by numerous nicknames; you can call me whatever you’d like. I have worked with a few projects regarding 3D Modelling with Blender.

:canada: About Myself

This portfolio is focused on my 3D Modelling capabilities in Blender. However, I have better experience with Building in Roblox Studio. (Link to that is provided below.)

I am an apprentice modeller. I have begun learning blender in early summer 2020. I am still learning Blender, as there is a huge amount to learn; but I can compile basic models successfully.

I am a Canadian high schooler, who develops modelling as a hobby. I enjoy small projects and prefer not to work on long contracts at the moment, though I can.

:framed_picture: Showcase

Builder Portfolio: [AVAILABLE] Sirian142's Builder Portfolio | Doing Commissions, Big or Small!

Google Drive Images

Here I put a few select images, if you want a brief overview instead of looking at my Drive.

:moneybag: Payment

My prices depend on the contract; with variables such as the model, time, details and additional requests.

I mainly only accept Paypal payments. Robux only on rare occasions. Do note, that I prefer progressive payments for large projects. For example, I complete 25% of the project and wish to be commissioned 25% of the payment.

:link: Contact

Please contact me on Discord, at Sirian-#9834
If for whatever reason you are unable to using Discord, please try sending me a message with DevForum.

Thank you for your interest, and have a good night. :maple_leaf:!!

Hey, are you able to create hats,helmets,berets etc? If so, contact me here on the DevForum.

G’day.

I’ve ordered from Sirian142.
I ordered a professional Passport from this dude!
He NAILED it! He has most impressive skills at blender.

Look at this picture from real life.

And this is from blender!

Recommended!

:white_check_mark: Fast Service
:white_check_mark: DM’s are quick (When he is online)
:white_check_mark: Quality
:white_check_mark: Professional

2 Likes

Vouch! Very Reliable and talented! Thank you so much for rendering and perfecting our model! 10/10

1 Like